Caesar Tours - Day Tours
Review Highlights
Downtown Rome in 3 Hours

I had a very last minute work trip that would take me to Rome for a single day. (I know, poor me... read more

Reviewed 17 October 2017
Lana K
Highly recommend!

No way would we have enjoyed our stay in Rome without these tours. It was HOT and crowded! The... read more

Reviewed 14 July 2017
Jennifer E
via mobile

All reviews navona square treasure hunt fantastic tour spanish steps colosseum tour visit to rome roman history gelato paola guide highlights marco coin paintings
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Paola is absolutely fantastic, really knowledgable with a degree in archaeology but also great with children. My three children 11, 8 & 6 loved the different tours she organised for us and so did the adults. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank lawsonclive
Reviewed 30 April 2017

Wow! Paula was wonderful! Our family of 3 adults and 4 kids, ages 10-13, loved every minute of this tour. Paula guided us through the Colosseum and the Forum, whisking us past all the lines, answering all our questions and then some. She had fun little surprises and challenges for the kids - the kids adored her. She was very approachable, yet incredibly knowledgeable. Exceeded our expectations!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank ShannonMW73
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I organised 3 walking tours of Rome and Vatican through Caeser tours. These tours were the Vatican tour, Colosseum tour and the Eternal City tour. Our tour guide was Paola. She was fantastic, very knowledgable and we really enjoyed the tour because of her. She even managed to keep my 11 year old daughter happy and occupied. Please keep up the good work Paola and Caeser tours. Thank you for making our visit to Rome memorable.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017

I was a "solo traveler" to Italy over Christmas and, never having been there, wanted to see a few of the sites that were just "history book" places from school. (As an aside, I felt very safe walking alone any time of day or night. The people are wonderful) Having a short time in Rome, I asked the concierge at my hotel if it's possible to have aprivate tour as I didn't want to join a group. She recommended Caesar Tours as the best company and arranged for Paola to meet me for a Coliseum and Forum tour. We passed up the long ticket buyers line and entered immediately with her pass. Paola was the most knowledgeable and interesting guide I could have had. Within minutes, it was more like two good friends sharing an adventure than a "guide/tourist" relationship. The three hours went by much too quickly and then we had dinner together at a nice outdoor restaurant. The next day we met again and toured the Vatican Museums, walked beneath the Sistine Chapel ceiling while she explained the timeline of the Creation that it depicted. As many times as I have seen pictures of the ceiling, I can't begin to describe how stunning it is. At last we visited St. Peter's Basilica while she pointed out all the glorious details. It was drizzling rain when we made a quick walk through of St. Peter's Square and the Nativity scene there. I wish I'd had more time to share Paola's company and see more of Rome but I had to leave the next morning to spend the Christmas week in Soriano Nel Cimino. One thing I didn't get to do, because of the big crowd, was throw a coin in Trevi fountain to insure that I'd be back. (Paola, would you do that for me?) I WILL be back again. There's so much to see and I will call you ahead of time to make sure we can share some more of the beautiful Eternal City and the Italy/Sicily American Cemetery. Thank you, and thank Caesar's Tours.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed 27 November 2016

My husband and I went to Rome for our mini-moon back in August and we fell in love with this beautiful city! My husband is big into sightseeing whereas I can only handle maybe 2 places a day but since we got married and it is all about comprise, he booked a private tour with Caesar Tours to see Vatican museum! What can I say, this was the tour I will always remember. Luca was our tour guide and he was so friendly, knowledgeable and made the whole experience unforgettable! No queuing throughout the tour with his special pass and no waste of time! We spend 3 hours in the Vatican Museum and was by a mile the most enjoyable experience ( well after meeting with Pope himself). Thank you Luca for bringing faith back in sightseeing for me! When we visit Rome next time, will definitely contact Luca and Caesar Tours to explore another place of this incredible Eternal City. Thank you Luca and the team. Beti & Cillian

Date of experience: August 2016