We stayed at the Villa Spalletti Trivelli for 2 nights following a cruise. We had a Prestige Deluxe Room on the top floor. The room was spacious with a large bathroom. The minibar is included in the cost as are free wi-fi, fitness center, breakfast and drinks at a self service bar in the lounge on the main floor. There is a lovely garden with covered areas where you can sit and have breakfast or have a cocktail in the evening. The staff was friendly and helpful in terms of directions and recommendations. The hotel is one block from the Quirinale Palace and within walking distance of the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain. Despite being in the heart of Rome it was quiet in our room. If we visit Rome again, we would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome