This was our second visit to the Villa and it was superb. We stayed in Ripa and opened up the adjoining sitting room, which came in handy when one of us had jet lag.
It's not immediately obvious how well located the Villa is. It's on an unassuming street on the Quirinale. If you walk toward the Via Nazionale, you can quickly get to the Forum and the Capitoline Hill. If you walk up toward the Palace, you can get to Trevi within 10 minutes and it's another 10 minutes to the Pantheon.
The rooms are beautiful, the beds are great, and the staff is very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome