Spent 3 nights in Villa Spalletti; we have to say its probably the best boutique hotel we have ever stayed in. The moment we arrived we were warmly greeted and advised that our room reservation had been upgraded - the Prestige Room was totally spacious, beautifully furnished and immaculate in every detail right down to complimentary dental floss!!
Complimentary is a word that consistently springs to mind, whether its the mini bar in your room or the evening drinks in the library or weather permitting in the gardens.
Breakfast includes freshly cooked eggs and bacon with the usual array of juices, coffees, cheeses, fruit, etc. etc. - the perfect setup for a full day of sightseeing.
Last but not least the staff have mastered the art of being friendly and helpful but inobtrusive; it has to be said that if Carlsberg did hotels ....................!!
Can't wait to have the opportunity to stay here again; Villa Spalletti richly deserves is rave reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome