Only because Trip Advisor told me. From the moment you are greeted at the front door, you feel at home. It is beautiful in architecture and appointments i.e., bedrooms, bathrooms, closets, art, linens, etc, all the modern conveniences in a traditional home with12-15 foot georgeous walls, staircases, moldings and ceilings. Three large comfortable interior rooms for sitting and reading by the three fires or having the always complimentary drinks. There is no charge for any wine or liquor downstairs or from the minibar in your room. Delicious chocolates and nuts are always available.
It's February and we had a lovely luncheon out in the sunny garden. When a cloud came by, a buzzer at our chair brought assistance to turn on the outside heater.
So please, go somewhere else. Leave Villa Spalletti to us. Mille grazie.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The urban Villa of the Spalletti Trivelli Counts rediscovers its vocation as host of business and leisure travelers, connoisseurs of art and wellbeing. In the heart of Rome, Villa Spalletti Trivelli is unique among the historic residences: a splendid Italian garden, elegant and refined environments furnished with genuine antiques, exclusive energy bar, sumptuous rooms with every comfort... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villa Spalletti Trivelli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Rome
- Spalletti Trivelli Hotel Rome