I would actually like to give this place a 3.5 but cannot, having stayed at a few B&B around Italy, we found some things lacking here. However the price was reflective of this.
Location: quick tram ride or walk to centre, and lots of great amenities in Trastevere
Price: less than most places during the time of year we stayed.
Service: Eduardo and Maurizio were incredibly helpful with reservations, recommendations and communication. Very friendly and accommodating.
Clean: spotless, maid service daily, no problem sharing a bathroom at all.
- the beds were the least comfortable on our entire trip, very hard (even for European standards) and you could feel the springs
- the room was stuffy and warm and every time we tried to leave the window open when we left for the day the maid closed it.
- the breakfast was sad with a poor selection of tea (no black tea), sugary cereals and diet yogurt. We bought our own yogurt and bread to eat in the AM
- tiny fridge in breakfast area that you really can't fit anything of your own in (we had bought some cheese to bring home that Eduardo was nice enough to let us keep in his fridge)
-the shower constantly turned from scalding hot to freezing cold, could not find warm at all.
I would look around to see if there is anything better in this price range, although I bet that there is not, I paid 90eu/night for late April.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Orti di Trastevere b&b is found at the 4th floor of a noble building, on Viale Trastevere. Very well connected with airport and train station and very close to the historical centre.We offer to our guests 3 bright double rooms (also as single use or with added bed)with nice views and 2 bathrooms, one for exclusive use and one to be shared between two rooms.The breakfast is various and composed with milk, coffee (long or espresso), tea, juices, bread for toast, jams, nutella, butter, yoghourt, cereals and season fruit. We like to do the best to make our guests living and knowing Rome and lot of its small secrets, offering them our knowledge about directions, nice sights or nice walking and a familiar,clean and punctual service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Bed & Breakfast Orti di Trastevere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere
- Bed & Breakfast Orti Di Trastevere Hotel Rome