“Value for money”
Review of Divine Bonta

Divine Bonta
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Divine Bonta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,056 of 13,954 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 11
Reviewed 9 August 2018

We ate there 3 nights out of 4 during out stay in July. Great food for the price. Given that most places are touristy, this place is very down local. Food is very fresh and tasty. we spent about E50 total each time there and were stuff.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank FrancisL1815

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This place is ideally located very close to the Vatican but does not have outrageous prices of the Vatican restaurants. It’s worth trying! My hotel was located nearby too so I ate there every day!! The service is friendly. The food is good.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I went with the special which was the touristic meal for 15
Euro. After my first meal I was given my 2nd and even a dessert....the wait staff was great at friendly

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank ronaldbK9537RT
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This was another place located below our Airbnb. After a day of waking all over the place we just wanted to grab something quick that we could take up to our place, so we stopped here. The menu was very large with options for everyone.
We went with the highly recommended pizza options that our waiter recommended and they did not disappoint!!! We were very happy with them and wish we would have been able to eat here again before leaving.
Wonderful staff that put up with us annoying Canadians with ease.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Do yourself a favor and avoid this tourist trap at all costs. Don’t listen to the morons who rated this place more than the 1 star that it deserves (being that it is close distance from the Vatican).

This place charges 15 Euros and up for microwaved food. I’ve read the reviews of previous patrons and it sounds like they’ve clearly never eaten authentic Italian food. If you think this place is authentic, you’re sadly mistaken and I feel bad for you.

This place was a tourist trap! Expensive prices for less than satisfactory food. They’ll tell you “no cover charge” but it’s clearly written on their menu that their prices already include the charge.

My husband and I had to unfortunately eat here since it was the only place that was open during the late night arrival in Rome close to where we were staying. I had the “chef special”...believe me, there was nothing special about it. It was a pizza that had canned sauces with NO flavor. One of my biggest regrets in Italy was wasting money by eating here.

Don’t make the same mistake we made and avoid at all costs.

Date of visit: February 2018