See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Great location close to supermarkets and restaurants. Very good facilities for the price. Very clean and staff are friendly. I would recommend this hotel to others who want a good base for their trip!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I am not really happy with my experience in this hotel. I could not take a shower cause really cold water after 5 seconds and they did not find me a solution, so after 2 days run around the city it's really désagréable to can't take a shower. They just said, sorry for that, but no discount at all and did not find me an other room with a normal shower, so really expensive to have just a bed for 69euros. And they do like they was surprised about this problem of cold water but I saw after that a lot of comments with this Expérience in this hotel, so the minimum is to fix it or find a solution for people

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

We book a room at Ares Rooms for 2 nights and we were given room number 1. The staff was friendly and we did not have any problems during our stay. The wifi was good and the place was clean.
For the price we paid the location was perfect, 10 minutes walk from colosseum for example and other places.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bianca N
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Do NOT book here.
We arrived at hotel, nobody answered door on day 1. On day 2 no body was present.
I lost 2 nights of money for this hotel booking.
SCAM...it is a fraudulent property.
When I complained after my trip, they wouldn't even refund.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Even though one could expect the quality of the rooms given the price, the place still has more flaws than good sides. For example, there is barely any hot water in the showers, the internet is very poor (once it was off for 2 days), and there are almost no utilities in the kitchen for the guests to use. Other than that, it is also very warm in the rooms. The biggest advantage of the stay is that it is very close to the central Rome locations, such as the Colosseum and the Metro and train stations. One more thing is related to the breakfast, since they say that breakfast is included, however, that includes only one croissant by choice and one small drink (only one - no water and coffee) in a coffee place nearby, which is very poor.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple