“A great stay in the sunny Rome”

The View At The Spanish Steps - Small Luxury Hotel
Ranked #633 of 1,259 Hotels in Rome
“A great stay in the sunny Rome”
Reviewed 15 March 2012

We reserved two connecting rooms at the view (they called it family room on the web site) and prepaid online to get a discount. I found their web site very clear and easy to use. We have two children and connecting rooms were perfect because we could close the main door and have half of the floor for our private use. The view from the two rooms was amazing! The staff helped us with tours reservations (they were able to reserve tickets for borghese gallery and vatican museums) and provided great suggestions for dinner and things to do. We loved Rome and the View!

4 Thank clorindafyshman
Flavia80, Guest Relations Manager at The View At The Spanish Steps - Small Luxury Hotel, responded to this review, 20 April 2012
Dear Guest,
I thank you for your nice feedback. I will make sure to share the great comments with the entire team. Your kind recognition will be very well received.
I do look forward to welcoming you back to The View at the Spanish Steps.
Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any assistance you may need.
flavia.latini@thegoodnightcompany.com
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I booked a suite at the view as a present for my fiancè's birthday. I made the reservation on their official website which is very user friendly and give you also the possibility to book a series of additional items. As it was a romantic escape, I purchased a dozen of red roses and a bottle of champagne. When we checked in and reached our suite we discovered that the staff went out of their way and arranged a fantastic setup with champagne and chocolate plus a beautiful flower bouquet. After hal hour that we checked in we heard somebody knocking at our door, my girlfriend opened and she received the red roses! It's been a great surprise and everything was perfect! And the view from the suite was superb..... Fantastic!

4 Thank klausgarthnerG
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your stay at the View at the Spanish Steps. I am very pleased to read your appraisal of our team and service. I know my colleagues will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks.
We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your girlfriend in the very near future.
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Amazing! We've been there for a couple of days and it was not enough... We must go back to enjoy Rome and we'll book again the view. The room was beautiful, spacious and clean. Staff is very professional and friendly. Overall, a fantastic stay!

4 Thank kirchbammglor
Flavia80, Guest Relations Manager at The View At The Spanish Steps - Small Luxury Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2012
Dear Guest,
I wish to thank you first of all for the time you spent to share your experience on TripAdvisor community. These are the things we love to hear from our Guests! Our aim is to make each of our Guests' stays the most enjoyable one and we are glad to know that we reached the goal with you! I hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you again to our property.
For any future request, please feel free to contact me anytime. Kind regards,
Reviewed 7 March 2012

My travel agent suggested me to try the View for my stay in Rome. She said she had booked that for some other clients and heard such beautiful things about it. I trusted her and I can now add my positive comments to the others already published on tripadvisor. I was travelling with my wife and our little daughter and the suite was perfect for the three of us. The living room is separate from the bedroom and there is a sofa bed which can become a comfortable single bed. As the living room is separate by a door from the bedroom, it's like having booked two connecting rooms. The view is unique and the staff is very efficient. It's been a great choice.

3 Thank henryhankvanwilt
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure to hear such wonderful comments from our Guests. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in the Eternal City. Hoping to have the opportunity to welcome you again to the View at the Spanish Steps, I thank you again for your nice review and send you my best regards.

Reviewed 28 February 2012

If you are planning a trip to Rome, the View is the place to stay! Rooms are beautiful and the view from there is just....wow! I booked the suite (it was more expensive than the double room, but it worth it!) as anniversary surprise for my wife and she was shocked by the breathtaking view of the steps from our balcony. The suite is huge, with a master bedroom (king size bed!) and a living room; jacuzzi bath in our bathroom, also providing walking shower and double basins. Internet connection is free of charge and we could easily surf on the web. The staff pampered us and made our stay memorable.

• Stayed February 2012
6 Thank grubbfranny
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking your time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will choose again our View at the Spanish Steps in the very next future. Thanks again from the Staff!
Flavia Latini flavia.latini@thegoodnightcompany.com