I had the opportunity to stay here last April and it was fabulous. Silvio and his stay were great with assisting me when my flight was cancelled due to the Volcano in Iceland. They helped me in more ways that I could have ever expected.
The rooms were always clean, the breakfast was molto bene! I look forward to returning this coming September!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Buonarroti Home is an elegant guest house placed in a 1885 aristocratic building strategically located in the heart of Rome in the Esquilino Area. Very close to all the main monuments, including the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, Trevi Fountain and just steps from the beautiful Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore. Well connected with every kind of public transportation: subway, bus and train (within walking distance of the Termini railway station). Our friendly and familiar staff is willing to welcome you and help you with anything you might need in order to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible. Buonarroti Home has very nice and quiet rooms fully equipped with all the comforts of the modern life such as en-suite bathroom with shower, TV, telephone, mini-bar, safety box, individually controlled air conditioning and heating. Free WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Buonarroti Home reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buonarroti Home Bed And Breakfast
- Buonarroti Home Hotel Rome