2,402 results
All reviewstram stoprooftop bartram takestrastevere areasteam roommemory foamroof gardencentre of romepublic transportrestaurants and barspiazza veneziafantastic hotelpastriessmall balconyfiumicino airportjunior suitetrip to rome
Reviewed 22 September 2015

My family and I required connecting rooms and Trilussa Palace came through big. The staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We thoroughly enjoyed eating at all the great restaurants in Trastevere. My only wish was the hotel was .5 mile closer to the action. We found the bus a bit confusing so we walked everywhere and therefore it wasn't hard to notice that the hotel is situated about 1/2 mile to far if you are walking. However, the hotel breakfast was the best we had in Europe, the service was terrific, the rooms very clean and not terribly small, though they could use some updating. Overall, the hotel was a great value for the money and if you need connecting rooms and don't mind a little extra travel, its a home run!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank TheMVB
hoteltrilussa, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2015

Dear TheMVB,

We would like to primarily thank you for having spent part of your time writing a nice review about your stay in our hotel.

We are glad that our connecting rooms have been the perfect solution for you and it is a pleasure you have enjoyed breakfast too. About the distance, the location in which the hotel is located is perfect if you would like to stay a little bit far from the chaos of the city center and live the authentic atmosphere of Rome! It will take you 10 minutes more to get to the city center but anyway, it will worth it to have a nice walk around before return in your room.

We really hope to see again here and we send you our best regards,

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Stayed here for 10 days and picked this hotel for its great location and roof garden to see Rome by night. form the moment you walk in you are given great service from reception thank you Splendora and it is very apparent that the staff are very proud of their hotel and enjoy helping tourists with anything. Our room had a small balcony at the front and although situated on a main road it was very quiet in our room with good aircon. I lost my beat headphones and assumed I had left them on the plane. day 2 my headphones in their little wallet appeared on my table. Our maid found them....I was so happy and sorry I did not get her name but we stayed 6th-15th in room 312.
I mentioned Arlette as every morning you were greeted with a huge smile and looked after so well. Breakfast was a large buffet and Arlette had everything running so smoothly. Pancakes made to order, buffet never empty and all coffees made to order plus dishes cleared away so quickly I wondered if she had a twin helping her!!!!
No just one very smart girl. We travelled all around Rome on foot so it was lovely to come "home" shower...nap and get dressed up for dinner. We went onto the roof garden on our first night and we were served by Shafik. What a lovely young man.
We enjoyed a pizza and wine and admired the beautiful views of Rome. There were only 4 of us on the roof and I highly recommend this hotel especially for this view as well as everything else. We returned a few nights later and there were about 50 people on the roof enjoying a pre wedding party. Shafik was amazing serving cocktails and food. We were still given the same service despite the amount of people there. Thank you again Shafik. Finally the owner and his son came to speak to me when we were checking out. I told them how much we enjoyed our stay and found out it is a family run hotel with very high standards. I was presented with my own personal VIP card to use on a return visit. Lovely thank you.

Room Tip: 312 is good
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
hoteltrilussa, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Greetings from Rome!

Dear scottiewanderer,

We are completely grateful to you for having written such a lovely review about your stay at Trilussa Palace Hotel and for relating your holidays with such enthusiasm.

We are very happy and satisfied to ascertain that from the moment you stepped into the Hotel to the moment you checked out everything was perfect and that you couldn’t do anything but praising the work of our Staff and the quality of the services you have being offered throughout your stay. It is always pleasant to get aware of our customers’ satisfaction and we are glad that our work and assistance let you have a great experience with us. We have read with delight that you really liked the room, the terrace and the breakfast. Anyway, what we appreciated most was hearing from your words that coming back “home” was the best part of your day, it really fills our heart with joy!

All the members of our Staff thank you so much for having mentioned us in your review. We are glad to have a new VIP visitor among our beloved ones. We hope to see you soon in Rome!

Best whishes

Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Very convenient hotel to all the roman treasures. Just hop on the little train and your across the river in 10 minutes. Very close to tons of great food. The massages everyday were an awesome touch. You'll need them after walking 15 miles a day. All the staff were absolutely wonderful.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
hoteltrilussa, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2015

Dear Bozogoot,
Thank you very much for having spent part of your time writing a review about your stay at Trilussa Palace Hotel!

We are glad you have appreciated the advantageous position of the hotel and the fast connection of public transport that can lead you to the city center in few minutes. It is a pleasure to read that the massages you had were the perfect end for a busy day walking around the city!

We hope to welcome you again soon,

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I booked this hotel as a result of reading Trip Advisor reviews. I wasn't disappointed. The hotel is based in the 'foodie' district of Rome and is just a few minutes walk from excellent, cheap restaurants. I was a little worried that we were some distance from the sights. The hotel, however, had thought of this and produced a very useful leaflet telling us how to get to them all, how much it would cost and how long it would take. As it turned out, the No 8 tram (which stops about 100m up the road from the hotel) takes you straight to the heart of Rome so we needn't have worried.
The rooms are clean and well appointed, and we found the staff very pleasant and helpful. Breakfast is also plentiful and varied, although if you didn't want to eat in the hotel, there are places nearby. There is an excellent roof terrace cocktail bar which boast lovely views over Rome.
All in all I would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RoyandSally

Dear RoyandSally,
We are glad to read such a nice review from you and it is a pleasure to see you have had a great time with us!

We are pleased you were not disappointed with your choice of the hotel, and we are glad you have enjoyed the neighborhood of Trastevere in which we are located, its liveliness and closeness to the main attractions. Your room also was live up to your expectations and it is always a pleasure to read a special mention regarding our staff!

So, since you would definitely recommend our hotel we really hope to see you again in the near future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2015

This hotel is beautifully kept, with friendly staff who speak very good English and are extremely helpful.
On arrival, we were greeted in a friendly manner, and shown a map of Rome ,where the staff member circled all the places to visit in Rome. Staff then took our cases and showed us to our room.
We had a problem with the kettle blowing all the fuses, but after a few minutes they brought us up a coffee each and apologised, saying it would be fixed in the morning (we had arrived very late at the hotel). We were happy with this.
The room was very comfortable for me and my daughter, the bathroom was spotless.
Breakfast was in a beautiful dining area, very clean, and plenty of choices. The staff member who was assisting customers at breakfast, was the loveliest lady and so friendly. She remembered we liked cappuccino the next morning, and offered it straight away on arrival to the dining room.
The location was convenient, and on our second night we decided to go to the roof top bar as we were too tired to eat out. What a good choice! We sat overlooking Rome, ordered a pizza which was delicious, and then had drinks, all very reasonably priced. The bar man was very attentive and polite.
Overall a fantastic hotel, lovely, attentive staff, and a great location. I will definitely be returning to this hotel one day. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Alison D
hoteltrilussa, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Trilussa Palace Congress & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2015

Dear Mrs Alison,
It is with extreme pleasure that we have read your review about your recent stay at Trilussa Palace Hotel.

It is always a pleasure when someone really appreciate the work of our staff and their knowledges, the way they welcome the guest on their arrival and how they try to find always a solution to every kind of problem you could find during your journey.

We are happy you enjoyed our breakfast, the roof garden service and the variety of food you have experienced!

We really hope to see you and your daughter again here!

Warm regards,