US$ 346
US$ 158
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 228/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$ 271
US$ 226
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 379/night.

US$ 202
US$ 187
iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$ 173
US$ 151
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 257/night.

Barocco Hotel(Rome)
US$ 265
US$ 209
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 315/night.

US$ 316
US$ 213
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 256/night.

US$ 450
US$ 372
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 634/night.

US$ 154
US$ 120
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 166/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 93
US$ 67
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 131/night.

Hotel Papa Germano(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
Priceline
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 68/night.

All reviewsbreakfast room is very smalltermini stationfantastic locationhampastriesclose to the hotelcleaned every daymin walksmall hotelwi fiwalked everywherespanish stepsrepublicacollosseumtrevisightssupermarket
Reviewed 27 June 2011

I paid Eur140 for 2 nights in this hotel and thank God I didn't spend one more cent!

GOOD POINTS:-
- Nice staff;
- Clean Laundry;
- Slept peacefully every night (tough to say the truth, it was the first time ever I put a chair against a hotel bedroom door for peace of mind);
- Hotel is very close to all places of interest in Rome;
- Amongst other shops, there is a supermarket and a pharmacy close to the hotel which always come in useful.

LESS GOOD POINTS:-
- Fairly clean room;
- Smell of drainage in my room (thank God I had a good body spray which I used quite a lot during my stay);
- very old furniture and bathroom fittings (fixed, non-adjustable shower head for example);
- Mould on bathroom ceiling;
- Bedroom and bathroom window overlooked a literally spooky, dirty shaft (I kept windows, blinds and curtains completely shut during my whole stay);
- No internet in my room and since I was at Rome for work I had to work with my laptop at the reception area;
- Breakfast was good for my standards since I only have a bowl of cereal in the morning but very poor when compared to other hotels;
- Breakfast room is tiny,only sits 4 small tables;
- I don't know about the other rooms, but my room was tiny and not advisable for claustrophobic people;
- In the bathroom I had to sit sideways on the toilet since the bidet was very very close to the toilet.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank zokra
Reviewed 18 April 2011

We chose this hotel, last minute, as it was in a central location for the big city of Rome. The taxi journey from Ciampino Airport was only 30 minutes and should be for a fixed price of €30 (check with the driver!).
On arrival, Reception explained we needed to pay an additional ‘city tax’ of €2 per person per night! We found our double room was very clean, quite spacious and with good lighting. There was no bath, but a good shower, very small shower gel (not replaced) and no extras.
It was fairly warm when we stayed, so at night we turned on the cool air-con. Unfortunately it didn’t work so we had to sleep with the window open and the traffic outside was very noisy. On the second night we asked the staff to look at our air-con and we were told they don’t switch them on until May! We asked for a portable fan for the night but they were all being used in other rooms.
The breakfast room was tiny, there was no fresh fruit juice, nor fresh fruit, but the coffee was fine; pastries, white rolls and tea were available.
All of the major sights are in walking distance. There was no queue for the Colosseum (it was free for National Heritage Week!), but there was a queue for the Vatican Musesms (but at lunchtime it was gone). The Metro we found was efficient (we used this when it rained for a bit) but it was more enjoyable experiencing all the small streets.
Overall, we found this hotel to be good value, but we wouldn’t stay here again as there are plenty of hotels around this area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Well positioned to get to the sights, not far to walk to Trevi Fountain, Collosseum, train station very close by. Staff were helpful and spoke English quite well.
Downside was trying to carry heavy suitcases up the stairs, room was on the street which was very noisy, breakfast was good, but room was so tiny it was hard to get a table.

Overall we thought this hotel was not a bad place to stay

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank ozgirls6181
Reviewed 30 March 2011

i stayed here for 4 nights and would stay again. its in a fantastic location, along a main road with shops and restaurants close by and around a 15 minute walk to the trevi and vittorio emanuele. the staff were really nice and spoke english well. the hotel is slightly old fashioned but the rooms are a good size and were very clean and the shower was always hot. good value for money.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nazmataz88
Reviewed 18 March 2011

We booked three nights at Hotel Augustea and were extremely dissapointed. Here's the quick and dirty:
- There are NO NON-SMOKING rooms. We specifically requested a non-smoking room and got a smoking room. When asked to switch, they told me all rooms are smoking rooms.
- No FREE WiFi, despite what is advertised on their web site. You have to pay $2 Euro for 20 hours using a credit card.
- Wifi is extremely unreliable and spotty. The router is apparently next to the person at the counter. We were not able to get any service in our room one floor above.
- The "queen" or "double" beds are two beds pushed together.
- Our room facing the street was extremely noisy. I normally have no trouble falling asleep with street noise but this was extreme.
- Phone in our room did not work; either that or the person at the counter does not pick up when you dial 0 repeatedly.

The only plus is that the bathroom was clean. However, no hot water from the sink, only from the bath tub.

I have stayed in my share of 2-5 star hotels for business and leisure. This hotel is a 1 star hotel disguised as a 3 star hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family