See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

First of all, this hotel is at a 30 min walk from the Colosseum; that didn't bother us, maybe when we were exhausted, but we were stubborn to take Rome in by foot so that's on us.
We made the reservation online for a certain amount with the check-in at 14.00 PM (their standard admission hour). Having the flight early and being tormented by the heat and the luggage, we called in and asked if we could come in earlier with about 3h. The lady at the reception was really kind and accepted.
When we arrived, apparently there was a city tax of about 3€/person/day that was not included in the price and that we paid then. That threw me off a bit. It wasn't my first time here and I knew that these charges were legitimate, but in the majority of cases with hotels, it's either included in the price when you book it or mentioned.
Our stay was decent; the walls are pretty thin and you could hear the hotel personnel in the morning going on about their business in the lobby, but we were too tired to be aggravated by this.
The room was chill and big, the bathroom was decently furnished, except the shower which was really, really small. The taps didn't have cold/hot whatever, but a combination of the two.
The bed was queen sized, but the mattresses were from 2 single beds which annoyed me greatly; I know this is done quite often, but it's still a nuissance everytime I encounter it.
All in all, it was a decent stay for that amount of money, but it could improve.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights in August. The staff at this hotel have the best customer service skills out of all the hotels I stayed in on my 5 week tour of Europe. The hotel was clean and the rooms were cleaned daily. The room and bathroom were huge compared to all the other hotels I stayed in. The hotel is located on the 7th floor, has a 24 hour reception and there is a tram and bus stop right at the door. The tram/bus take you directly to key locations such as Termini, Colosseum and the Vatican.

There is a cafe across the road, Moby Dick, that has amazing gelato! There is also a supermarket only a few minutes walk.

I was quite nervous about this hotels location given the previous reviews. It is a bit far out from town and the streets are not the cleanest but I never felt unsafe. We didn't fly into Rome until 11:45 pm but caught the night bus to Termini (6€) and then a taxi to the hotel (11€).

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Great value and a good 2 star. It is located right beside bus & tram stop with links to the city and termini. Room was a good size with a TV (unfortunately wasn't working for us). Ensuite toilet/shower is very size but sufficient. We were in a room facing the road, traffic noise could be an issue if you are a light sleeper, not for us. No air con in the room and no fan available. Room was clean with daily fresh towels and sheets. Staff were friendly and helpful. Reception is on the 7th floor and our room was located on the 6th, so had to move luggage up/down steps. WIFI available but strength was patchy at best in our room.

Room Tip: Ask for room with air con/fan not facing the road.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mullgurl
Reviewed 10 January 2016

Hotel is near to the Termini Station and quite near to the Colloseo. Stuff is very helpful and super kind.
Near is really good pizzeria (Aquila as far as I remember).

Hotel is near really busy street, so if you need silence, you may be not happy with this place. Also shower cabin is super small.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LadyDalek
Reviewed 11 October 2015

Literally the cheapest I could find, 2 month in advance. But room was ok, bathroom good, very helpful friendly stuff. I was going for a business trip for a week and one inconvenience is stuffed tram in the rush hours. But quite manageable.
Overall, if you want to save money - this is a great option indeed.

Room Tip: 7th floor has better wifi I believe.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business