“Very good location”
Review of Annette B&B

Annette B&B
Ranked #454 of 3,779 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Very good location just 10 minutes from Vatican. Room was big and clean but the bathroom was outside in the hall. Free Wi-Fi and air-conditioning. Very service minded owner. Good breakfast. Thank you Gabriella.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Just came back from our second visit to Rome. The B and B is in a superb location for visiting all the major sites in Rome. The Vatican is a 5 minute stroll away and within 20 minutes you can be gazing at the Pantheon. Gabrielle was a perfect hostess and she made sure we were well cared for throughout our stay. Our room was large and had everything we needed. There was always a good selection of food available for breakfast including fresh croissants and coffee. We will definitely come back to stay here on our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I spent 4 nights in Rome attending a conference in the center of the city. The B&B , situated between the Vatican and the center was perfect to get everywhere on foot. Traveling alone, it was important too that I could return home at night and not feel vulnerable. Gabrielle welcomed me upon my arrival; a wonderfully warm and gracious host who couldn't do enough to make my visit comfortable. She made my bed everyday which is unusual in a B&B, changed my towels after two days and allowed me and another colleague of mine who wasn't staying at the B&B to leave our suitcases for a whole day until our flight left at night. The room was large and clean, the bed was so comfortable, a firm mattress, the bathroom was immaculately clean, WIFI was great, and the breakfasts were good, including eggs and yoghurt, especially the coffee. Gabrielle deserves a special thank you - she not only opens up her home but also her heart - which made my visit to Rome memorable. .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Gabriela B, Proprietario at Annette B&B, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2016

I adored my stay at Annette! The location could not be more convenient - just a 5 minute walk from Vatican City and right by Castel Sant'Angelo. The neighborhood is quiet at night, and the wifi is brilliant. Gabriela is so kind and accommodating; she e-mailed me as soon as I made my reservation to greet me and help me set up transportation from the airport, since I was arriving so late.

My only caution is that the walls are very thin, so you can hear every time a door opens in the hallway. As long as the other guests are respectful (which we all were during my stay), it's not a big deal, but it's worth knowing ahead of time.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This b&b has everything to have a wonderful citytrip: great location (10 minutes from St-Peters Square and the Vatican Museum, 20 minutes to the center of Rome), metro and busses nearby and a busshuttle to the airport across the street for only 6 euro's. Lovely service and nice breakfast and a refrigerator at your disposal day and night. Great !

Room Tip: The exterior bathroom in the hall is not in the least a disadvantage en is completely private.