All reviews perfect location small kitchen yogurt on arrival walked everywhere air conditioning around the corner walking distance gabriella fridge vatican shutters bnb sites wardrobe bus map
Reviewed 19 December 2015

What an amazing place. I studied abroad in Rome for a semester and stayed here before I could move into my student housing. Gabriela, the owner, made me feel so comfortable: she recommended places for me to go and meet people and find good food, called a taxi for me when it was time for me to move into my student apartment, and cooked a beautiful full breakfast. The rooms are impeccably clean, showers have amazing pressure and are consistently hot (something that's not to be taken for granted in Rome-it's hard to find, trust me), and it's an amazing location. Right across the street from Castel Sant' Angelo, one of my favorite historical landmarks in Rome. Also only one street away from Via Cola di Rienzo, a popular street full of stores where lots of Romans can be found doing their shopping. When my mom came to visit me in Rome, I had her stay at Annette B&B also and her experience was equally amazing. Gabriela made her feel so welcome and comfortable. She was shocked to find such an amazing place to stay in Rome at such a reasonable price. I recommend this place to anyone staying in Rome, whether it be for a night or for 2 weeks. You won't find a more comfortable, personal, friendly, clean hotel for this price in Rome!!

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank Perrin S
Reviewed 11 November 2015

After a very bad experience in another accommodation in Rome where we left early I'm happy we found this place. It's a small bed and breakfast with 3 rooms. Our room was big with an internal bathroom. It was very clean and comfortable. Gabrielle the owner is a very nice person and the breakfast she made was delicious.
Location is great too, just near the Vatican.
Would definelty visit again!

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 36Cecilia
Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Annette is incredible! She will do everything and anything to make your visit to Rome perfect. We slept in and she made us breakfast at 11. Our clothes were dirty. She washed them. We didn't have time to dry the clothes, she took them to roof and they were dry in 30 minutes! Great neighborhood. Great place! Make ensure you get the rooms with private bath.

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank jaredk255
Reviewed 18 June 2015 via mobile

This was a great little B&B in a fantastic location for a very good price - fantastic deal all around!

And Gabrielle was the best hostess - my family and I felt like we were staying with an old friend, as she treated us so nicely and gave us great information about what to do/see/eat in Rome.

I would highly recommend this place and will stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: June 2015
1  Thank Dacia H
Reviewed 11 June 2015

Stayed 4 nights in a room w/private bathroom. Room was big, clean and quiet since it was facing an internal patio. Bed was firm and comfortable. The place is an apartment with 2 more rooms. Overall I liked the place however I didn’t like the fact that you can hear everything from outside your room since the place is really small so there’s not much privacy. I could hear people chatting in the kitchen starting at 8am (breakfast starting time) so had to use my earplugs. Breakfast was ok, could be better since it didn’t taste fresh (croissants tasted old). One of the days of our stay I felt disappointed to find out that our room was not made and we had to use wet used towels from previous days.
Location is good if you want to avoid traffic or noise from downtown. Regarding price, I think it is overpriced.

Date of stay: May 2015