If you are planning a trip to Rome this fall, be sure to stay at either this B&B or the apartment also owned by Rosa Maria, "Apartment San Pietro". My husband and I stayed at the apartment last October and it was perfect. It was located near the Vatican and within walking distance of the Historical Center. Our apartment was very clean and comfortable, there was a more than adequate amount of quality breakfast items, and the bathroom was much nicer than ours at home. The best part, however, was the owner, Rosa Maria. She was incredibly kind and helpful and went out of her way to make sure all of our needs were met. She even came early to our apartment on our last day to advise us that there was going to be a bus strike that morning that could keep us from getting to the train station in time to catch our train to Florence. She helped us to quickly get tickets and waited with us to make sure the bus was still running. There were many things we loved about Italy, but meeting Rosa Maria is one of our favorite memories of our trip. Her place was our first stop in Italy and, thanks to her, we started our trip on a perfect note.
Cheri and Bill,Fredericksburg, Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our B&B is found few meters from Plaza St. Pietro, very near to the Vatican Museums, The Sistine Chapel , Castel San' Angelo, also Piazza Navona, Trastevere and the whole Historical Center they are easily reached with brief walks. our rooms are provided with beds with mattresses and pillows in memory foam, warm and cold Conditioned Air, Satellite TV, Mini fridge, Safe and the Hair Dryer Every morning free Italian breakfast with all high quality products, The breakfast is served in room Upon request he B & B provides gluten free breakfast at an additional cost of 5€ per night In this area there are Restaurants, Trattorie typical of Roman cuisine, In the B&B it is no smoking Our rooms overlooking the Aurelie Walls are quiet From the windows you can enjoy the view of the walls and the gardens located inside them Bus lines connect the zone with the rest of the city. In the B&B there is a free WI-FI Internet signal Come and see us, we will friends ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b