We stayed two nights in Rome for a quick trip of the top sights. Rosa Maria did not have availability in her B&B, so she offered one of two apartments, the Sun apartment. Great space, clean, and very well priced for our stay. Only 2 blocks from Vatican, but still very quiet and in a safe area. Large bathroom, great bed, small balcony, and efficiency kitchenette. She stocked with water, yogurt, fresh fruit, breads, cereal, coffee, tea, juice! Rosa Maria is lovely and takes time to assist with your planning and itinerary. We used the car service she offered which was safe, reliable, and refreshing after a long trip by plane. Cost the same as a taxi service from the airport and our driver was professional. We loved the location.... Very easy to reach the Vatican and she is happy to assist with directions and other modes of transportation to top sights. Thank you, Rosa Maria!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The B&B is located 100 metres away from Saint Peter's Cathedral.The flat which has been recently refurbished was designed by an excellent architect. The windows equipped with air gap glassess, the solid wooden furniture, the beds equipped with wired bed frames and orthopaedic mattresses, the anallergic fabrics, the safe, the minibar and the foldway tables, they make the really comforting B&B. Our rooms are no-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HostelWorld and Booking.com so you can book your Al Colonnato di San Pietro Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro b&b
- Al Colonnato Di San Pietro Hotel Rome