“Quick Visit”

Ranked #79 of 359 Bakeries in Rome
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here quickly after visiting the colosseum in the morning.

We picked up a pain au chocolate, a pastry with an apple filling and two bread rolls for lunch.

The pastry snacks were delicious and the bread rolls were so soft and fresh.

The two gentlemen serving were very pleasant.

Would recommend this bakery for some fresh food!

Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Great fresh and delicious pizza and pastry’s.. Snacks and sandwich’s all service with a friendly attitude... Non English speaking location but worst the visit. Near the attractions

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Fresh and delicious. The staff do not speak fluent English but went out of their way to understand us and were very helpful with giving us directions and pointers. A minutes’ walk from the colosseum.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

I don't know of it was lack of her understanding of English or something else but the service we got from the lady at the counter was appallinng at its best.
She came out to be rude and did not want to engage when asked her about what's available and for how much? A lady (customer) behind in the Q helped us out.

Had I spoken Italian, I would have asked for my money back. Here in England I refuse to be served by people or places where customer service/experience is poor.

Mind you this was at 9am. May be it was too early for this lady to start work or there was something else but I would avoid going there again.

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

This tiny little place has been the best surprise! Much more than just a bakery the pizza sandiwiches are fantastic but I can't wait to go back and try Silvia's famous chicken!! Thank you

1  Thank christian C

Been to Baker boss? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK