“Tiziana is perfecto!”

Divine Rome - Rome Tours
Ranked #340 of 909 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are in Rome only for a few days and really want to maximize your time and see as much as you can, without being rushed or herded around - you want flexibility to spend the time you want at each location - then my tours give you that possibility.
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I booked the Colosseum, St. Peter in Chains church, St. Clements church, The Vatican Museums and St. Peters with Tiziana before leaving for Rome based on the reviews I read about her. I was not disappointed, we spent 2 days together touring Rome with my wife, son and grandson. Tiziana was very engaging with everyone and kept us all interested even though it was very hot and humid walking around. I cannot tell you how knowledgeable, interesting and funny she was. Tiziana is the only tour guide you need when visiting Rome, she will customize your trip to insure you see whatever it is you want to see in Rome.

All reviews
"forum"
in 7 reviews
"insight"

Reviewed 24 April 2018

Tiziana is an excellent guide. She is very personable and she has a great deal of knowledge and experience. I scheduled #4 tours with her last week.
We are a family of four, I was visiting Rome with my wife, my twenty year-old son and my eighteen year-old daughter. We live in Boston (U.S.), Tiziana is totally fluent in English.
Our tours were Trastevere and Villa Farnesina, Baroque Rome, Vatican City and Ancient Rome.
Tiziana was able to combine her knowledge of art and history with fascinating and interesting stories about different areas in the city and historical figures.
She was able also engage my son and my daughter, and she was able to get them more involved. We also visited places that are less touristy and only true Romans enjoy.
Tiziana also had good suggestions where and when to take a break from the tours.
She also recommended other activities and good restaurants.
Tiziana helped us have a much better experience during our vacation in Rome.
I recommend Tiziana without reservations.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

This was our first visit to Rome, and Tiziana made it unforgettable! We booked 3 tours: 1) the colosseum, forum, and caracalla baths, 2) the catacombs and capuchin crypt, and 3) vatican city. All were wonderful, and Tiziana is so knowledgeable! She gave just the right amount of details and interesting stories to go along with the sites, that she made it all come alive for us. We will most definitely spend time with Tiziana when we return to Rome!

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Friends of ours recommended Tiziana as a tour guide in Rome, and we were thrilled to have connected with her. We spent 3 days touring with her. Our first day we spent touring Ancient Rome, including the Coliseum and the Forum. The second day we toured the Vatican, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica followed by an afternoon food tour of historic Rome that Tiziana planned at the request of my children. On the third day, we toured the Borghese Gallery. Tiziana's love of Roman history, art and culture was apparent throughout the tour. She was warm and engaging and wonderful with our children ages 11 and 15. We were able to skip the long entry lines, tour at our leisure, ask many questions, see things we would have certainly missed without her insight, and really appreciate Rome. We would highly recommend Tiziana and Divine Rome.

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 January 2017

Going to the Vatican was one of the trips of a lifetime. But we didn't even know where to begin. We had heard of long lines, limited access, and we had a real lack of knowledge as to what might even be available. That changed when we met our guide, Tiziana Gargaro from DivineRome.it. She met us just when and where she said she would. We went to the front of the line or skipped the line altogether. But so much more than that, we saw things we would have never found on our own. So much statuary that one just would not see if on a group tour and so many details about things we were curious about. Tiziana's tour was the highlight of our week in Rome. We are going back this year and we are setting up our tour through divinerome.it . She was wonderful and I highly recommend her services and insights in getting the most out of your visit to the Eternal City.