“Great place.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marina N
Lidkoping, Sweden
“Great place.”
Reviewed 17 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Spacious and fresh apartment close to the Vatican. Proxinity to the busstop, grocerystore and several afordable restaurants.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Natalie C
Brisbane, Australia
“best apartmant on our ten week trip to Europe”
Reviewed 24 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

BlueClassicHome apartment is in a great residential area, there are fruit shops bakeries supermarkets restaurants all in the same street. We could walk to the Vatican and the bus stop is close by. We stayed in Rome for eight nights and caught the bus everywhere, it is very easy, all you have to do is read the bus signs and they tell you all the stops. I recommend staying in Rome for more than five nights as there is so much to see, you want to enjoy it and not be rushed.

The apartment is huge, although the bathroom and kitchen is small, they are very functional and have everything you need. Although the kitchen was bigger than a lot of other kitchens throughout Europe. The television had an English entertainment channel, the only apartment on our ten week holiday. The apartment has a lovely balcony that faced a park across the street, which we enjoyed an afternoon drink on everyday. The apartment has beautiful old Italian furniture in it, but it is not flash, it is very charming. For the price this apartment was way bigger than all the apartments we stayed in throughout our journey.

Finally the host Cristina was lovely and she emailed and answered all my questions before we left home and greeted us at the apartment. You could call her whenever you liked for whatever advice you needed. I highly recommend Blue Classic Home amd Cristina for your stay in Rome.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the position, the space and the balcony.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
775Number...
Caracas, Venezuela
“Very pleasant stay.”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The apartment is walking distance from the Vatican, very convenient. The apartment is spacious, clean and very bright. The owners are very nice people, speak perfect englesh and are very helpful.
The car service to and from the airport is excellent. The neighborhood has all you need, restaurants, cafés, every day you can have breakfast in a defferent one, grocery stores,fresh market,etc. The bus stop is one block away.
My two sons and I felt very comfortable in this apartment.

Travelling group: Other
DC
Reviewed 20 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
20 Jan 2014
I'm so glad you had a nice stay at my apartment and I wish to host you again at my apartment in Rome.
In the second bedroom we just put another brand new bed for a second person.
About the English channels, it's a mistery, sometimes there are, sometimes there aren't. In the tv you can select the English language and you are able to see films in English if the channels provide this service!
Thanks again for everything.
I'm glad to help all my guests as much as I can.
Reviewed 26 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;