See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 July 2017

They gave me a very different room to the one I booked. The online offer stated that it was a triple deluxe room with 2 double beds and 1 single bed. I had also requested an extra bed for three days.

When I got there, they gave my what the called a triple room with 1 double bed and 1 single bed, and claimed not to know of the requests made.

After a long and disgusting discussion, since the person at the front desk is rather rude and disagreeable, I accepted to stay in that room, and they wouldn't charge for the extra bed.

Having said that, i have to add that the room was never cleaned, and on the fourth day there was no acces to wifi available. Truly the worse experience in my travels.

Best regards,

Claudia Castro

Room Tip: stay away from there!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

No electric.. get left a number to call if there's any issues - number not recognised!

No hot water in the mornings only in the evenings.

Wi-fi doesn't work.

No windows - felt like a prison cell.

We were met by a man outside who gave us a set of keys then we never saw him again!!

No clean towels or bedding over the 3 days I was there.

I'd never stay here again!! Only benefit is the location as it's walking distance to everything

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Good service: perfect if only want a place to stay and visit Rome. Receptionist really helpful. Good price and good location near the coliseum forum and vatican. Next to a good pizza place. And 5 min away from bus stop

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Was staying end of October with my family for 6 days and we were really pleased with our visit.
Staff were very helpful and polite.
Room was nice, clean and comfortable.
Good location.
Recommend to everyone

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Hiiii :) My friend and I were in Rome in September 2016. The breakfast in the hotel was really good. Some pastries and cup of coffee. We love their coffee , strong and delicious :) The room was pretty....fridge on the room ...air conditioner - yes .....store and bus stop are close to the hotel (5 min by walk ).....kind staff .....we like it :) I can recommend this accommodation anybody :)

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends