“Great food for a reasonable price”
Review of Baccano

Baccano
Ranked #2,733 of 13,756 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$ 37 - US$ 44
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Description: Cocktail bar ristorante aperto fino dopo teatro accetta prenotazioni
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a very nice surprise finding this place in Rome, I ordered veal and it was just awesome, the service is friendly and the wait is short. Great place to eat

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I realize my family of five did not look like much but having come out of the rain and touring all day but that is no excuse for how we were treated. We were ignored for 20 mins and when we finally got service it was horrible. I like wine but am not a connoisseur, so I usually ask for house red or help in choosing something. This has served me well all over the world. It did not here, I was given the extensive wine list back without a word, when I asked for help the waiter walked away. We were then told the kitchen was closing in 30 mins so we needed to order. We paid for our water and left. It was 2pm.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited Baccano on our first night in Rome, and we were so happy with our restaurant choice. The steak and pork belly mains were delicious and our desserts were amazing. Some previous reviews mentioned that they were not happy with the service given by the waiting staff, however we did not experience that at all. The waiter who looked after us was really lovely and recommended a great wine (and NOT the most expensive one on the menu!)

Well worth a visit and just a stones throw from the Trevi Fountain!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Another of our stop offs in Rome... we popped in for a drink and a sit down, it is a really nice place. I love the uniform that the staff wore, they were all so courteous.

We just ordered a wine and a cocktail and we were given some nice olives and nibbles to go with it. Reasonably priced too for the location. I think it is a pity we didn't get to eat here as the food looked really good.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Everything us good. Very closed trevi fountain. Waiters so helping. Everythin fresh and people nice. İ like here...

Been to Baccano? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK