2,727 results
All reviews via urbana pillow menu termini station within walking distance jacuzzi shower pastries santa maria maggiore breakfast staff top floor quiet street colosseum and forum lovely hotel breakfast was excellent family room trevi fountain sister hotel side street
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed one night recently and found the hotel to be very basic:the most important issue was the bed was the hardest and most uncomfortable that I have slept in. I couldn't sleep much and had a bad back for a couple of days later. The reception staff never enquired whether I enjoyed my stay, the only comment at check out was to enquire whether I had used the drinks fridge. Would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank michelle n
Reviewed 2 October 2018

Great place to stay. Very clean and you feel very safe. Very helpful people and close to great restaurants. Also, close to great shopping. Many wonderful antique shops and very clean around hotel. Beds and cleanliness of the hotel was great. Breakfast was very authentic with the cheese and other delicacy they had each day.

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank X1156TCkathyl
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We, sadly, only spent one night here but it was our favorite hotel of two weeks in Italy. Why? Beautiful ornate lobby with complimentary coffee all day and night long. Fantastic spread for breakfast and if you depart before the breakfast room opens, you will be given a "goody bag" with water, juice, rolls and sweets. Our room was large, especially for European standards, with a roomy bathroom that enabled me to put out all my toiletries. Shower was a bit tight but plenty of hot water and a small window for ventilation. Its location in the Monti neighborhood, yet an easy walk from Termini Station, made this stay absolutely perfect.

Stayed: September 2018
1  Thank bosphx
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights, a short city break in Rome to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I scrolled through many hotels before settling on this one as it had such good reviews. It did not disappoint.
The decor is not to everyone’s taste, but it is very smart and clean. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Our room was lovely, on the fifth floor with an added surprise - a balcony! - which we were not expecting!! Breakfast was amazing. A wide variety of cereals, fruit, pastries, eggs, cheeses and hams. Plus toast, tea/coffee, fruit juices etc etc.
The location is perfect. So easy to get around. We walked to the Colosseum, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon - the staff on reception provide you with a map and it’s easy to find all the sights. There is a small supermarket right next door and a chemist next door to that. The area itself has many shops for souvenirs, and lots of places to eat and drink in the evening.
I would definitely stay here again if I had the chance, and would have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tracyred72
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

This was our first trip to Europe. After a long flight, the hotel staff was inviting and accommodating and helpful with all our needs.
The room was clean and comfortable. The location was prefect walking distance to most attractions.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple