1,189 results
All reviewstram stopstudent areaporta maggiorepublic transportpastriesrecommend this hoteltrams and busesnever felt unsafethe hotel managersmall supermarketlovely hoteltermini stationrestaurants in the areabooked this hotelboiled eggsbreakfast was deliciouscold cuts
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Went with 4 friends, 2 who had been to this hotel before. Stayed for seven nights bed and breakfast. Excellent position for the tram into the city and it's main attractions, the trams can be pretty packed times though. Good breakfast buffet style and the hotel has free wi-fi. Nice courtyard to relax and have a drink or three. All in all I would recommend this hotel as a place to stay while visiting. Also there are loads of superb restaurants within 15 minutes walking time.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

This is mine and my wife third visit to this hidden gem , this time we visited with three friends .Our friends share same opinion as us this is a lovely hotel from the moment you walk in and receive your complementry drink .Rooms are clean and tidy everything you need for a stay in Rome .Staff are very helpful giving advice on places to eat . The tram line is a five minute walk 3heading towards city and on to Trastevere , whilst 19 takes you to the Vatican .The area around is a student area , so many good restaurants and well priced .The breakfast at hotel sets you up nicely for day .I would recommend this hotel to others visiting Rome I have stayed in others and this is the best .I will return to this hotel .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The best thing about this place is the staff. They are efficient and courteous. The man who checked us in was quite personable and generous with suggestions for where to eat, according to our needs and preferences. When we had to depart for the airport at 3 AM the night clerk brought us tea and biscuits (actually, cookies in US terminology). When the taxi didn't arrive promptly the clerk proactively called the taxi company. The staff is fabulous.

The interiors are nice. The lobby area isn't spacious but is very presentable, is kept clean and has a computer for guest use.

The room was acceptable. The bathroom was narrow. A larger person might have trouble squeezing into the tiny shower stall or past the sink and bidet to get to the toilet.

The worst thing about this place is the location. On the walk from the nearby train station we passed homeless people. One man was passed out in his nest of belongings on the sidewalk. The streets reeked of urine. The walls of the buildings were smothered in graffiti, which you can readily view in Google Street View. When we shopped at the small grocery store next door to the hotel there was a panhandler out front. When we went out in the evening in search of a restaurant I felt uncomfortable passing groups of young males loitering in the neighborhood.

It's possible that this passes for a safe neighborhood in Rome, but it has many of the signs of a rough neighborhood in a large U.S. city. Because of the surrounding neighborhood I can not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Me and my friend traveelled to Italy during winter season! One of the best hotel i have ever stayed.we got a cheap deal as we booked the room during winter.and i remembered one of the receptionist was really accomodative and friendly.

I really love our breakfast selection! We enjoyed all the sorts of pastries and this is definitely highly recommended hotel to stay for breakfast!

The only thing that the hotel could improve is the signage.we found the hotel just based on map and hardly to recognize from main road.

But nevertheless we love the stay!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017

I reserved this hotel while at the gate, prior to boarding my plane. From Termini, it was a 25 min walk.

Upon my arrival, I was offered a cappuccino, while the room was checked, I was checking in more than one hour earlier. Staff was very friendly.

This hotel is located near a university. Most people living in the area are actors, students, and professors. The hotel is very close to Porta Maggiore.

Breakfast was copious and there was a variety of items to choose from. The bathroom was OK, but it needed a lift-up.

I would have stayed for another night. However, the rate was doubled overnight. For 100 €, I believe there were better options.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo