We went here for my birthday, it was an easy hotel to locate, literally two roads away from the Coliseum. There was some lovely restaurants near as well. The hotel room was very large, we forgot a connecting plug so we lent one from the hotel, no extra charge. As it was my birthday we got a free bottle of champagne, really put the night off to a good start. The staff were really nice, booked our taxi and gave us an early morning wake up call. We was on the top floor but the lift was just outside our room. We had breakfast there it was nice, lots of choice. Would recommend, the price is not the cheapest but definitely worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars International Palace, Rome Termini hotel, has recently been refurbished in order to offer our guests the maximum comfort and modern-style living; however, a large part of the common areas maintain their original style and décor, taking us back to the times of the struggle for unification. The result is a renaissance type of architecture and ambiance, inspired in the Palladio villas and equipped with the most up-to-date services and amenities. The entrance hall to the palace welcomes guests with its gold-inlaid stuccoed ceiling. The hotel in Rome is surrounded by cafés, trattorias and typical restaurants. The Eurostars International Palace Hotel has a small restaurant where the finest Italian and international cuisine can be sampled, in addition to reception rooms adaptable to cater for small groups or larger events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Eurostars and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars International Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars International Palace Hotel Rome
- Eurostars International Palace Rome