Hi, we stayed here for two nights and the location is fantastic to see all the sights in Rome. Unfortunately we had a car with us as this was part of a bigger Italy trip which we parked at the recommended garage down the road for 25 euros a night.
The rooms are small, and could do with updating. But all in all, good service, good price, good location. So ideal for a quick city visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars International Palace, Rome Termini hotel, has recently been refurbished in order to offer our guests the maximum comfort and modern-style living; however, a large part of the common areas maintain their original style and décor, taking us back to the times of the struggle for unification. The result is a renaissance type of architecture and ambiance, inspired in the Palladio villas and equipped with the most up-to-date services and amenities. The entrance hall to the palace welcomes guests with its gold-inlaid stuccoed ceiling. The hotel in Rome is surrounded by cafés, trattorias and typical restaurants. The Eurostars International Palace Hotel has a small restaurant where the finest Italian and international cuisine can be sampled, in addition to reception rooms adaptable to cater for small groups or larger events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eurostars International Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars International Palace Hotel Rome
- Eurostars International Palace Rome