“Perfect location”

Eurostars International Palace
Ranked #385 of 1,269 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 11 July 2017

It was near the metro station and rome termini. U can reach most of Rome sightseeings by walking . The staff were helpfull. Breakfast was good. Room was well decorated but wasnt so specious. Overall I recommend it to every one who travels to Rome.

Room Tip: Best location
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Came to Rome for work and I decided to stay in this hotel as one of my colleague recommended as it was near by to all the places I needed to attend meetings to and the area is quite recognized. I stayed 4 nights in total and everything was ok until the 3rd night I came back to my room and noticed my laptop wasn't in the same place I left it. immediately I when down to advise the staff at the desk and asked to call the police. First thing they said was that I needed to go myself to the near police station cos the police wont come to the hotel. I demanded him to call the police as my laptop was stolen from my room so they better do something. So he did so - in 10 min the police was at the hotel. They checked and said that the only way to get into the room was with a card access beside my card so it brings big alert to think it was someone that works and have access to the keys. Due to my tight agenda I couldn't meet with the duty manager as his anwser when I asked when he would be in the hotel was in the afternoon but he didn't know what time at. They haven't paid my laptop saying they need to wait until the insurance company take a decision that does not depend on them as they are only responsible of what was in the safe (pretty small one therefore my laptop didn't fit). That was all the reply I got from them for a hotel where the night costs €150.

PLEASE BE AWARE THIS IS NOT A SAFE PLACE TO STAY, the main entrance is open and anyone could has access to the rooms. there is not cameras in the corridors whatsoever and they are not even taking responsibilities of what happened in my room. After what happened I couldn't sleep the next night i still had there as I couldn't find any other hotel with rooms available, thinking at some stages someone was going to open my room.

Room Tip: My belongings got stolen so I wouldn't recommend anybody to stay here as its not safe
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank kandyosorio
Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

After showing up in Rome to a horrible airbnb we found this hotel at the last minute and showed up at 11pm. Staff were very welcoming and had a room ready for us immediately, even though we booked ten minutes before arriving. They gave us a choice of floor and even upgraded our room without us even saying it was our honeymoon.

The room was big, the biggest room I've had in Europe. The bed was large and comfortable. Air conditioning was great and the room was very clean. It was surprisingly quiet for a Main Street in Rome.

We didn't do breakfast as it was not included but it smelled great and seemed to have a large selection.

Location is great, close enough to the train station to walk but not in a bad part of town. Walkable to all major sites and the metro. Across the road from a market.

Staff were very friendly and helpful with any questions.

Definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 June 2017

My Wife and I stayed at room 605, terrace suite. The room was nice it had parquet floors big living area and 2 bathrooms, which we find very nice. The terrace was big as well but there is not much to do on a terrace when all the "action" is in the street below you.

That sad the location of this hotel was excellent. It is right in the center of the tourist part of Rome and it has a bus stopping right in front of the hotel which made "getting around" that much more comfortable.

The staff where helpful. although we did expect to find more insights on "what to do and where" that we didn't get.

Overall, nice hotel for a very reasonable price in a very good location

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Very Well located, 15 minute walk to coliseum, five minute walk to subway station, lots of restaurants and stores nearby.

Very small room, small window in an enclosed court yard shaft. Very narrow single beds, but comfortable. Pillows a bit hard. Small refrigerator did not get very cold. Medium size flat screen TV with some English programming.

Large bathroom with bath tub, but tub was had to get into and had no hand rails, so if you have mobility problems it would be dangerous! Poor shower head with low water pressure, but lots of hot water. Very nice amenities ie. shampoo, bath gel etc.
Good air conditioning in room

Very good breakfast buffet.

Due to location I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends