“Terrible experience.... no value for money.”

Eurostars International Palace
Ranked #375 of 1,272 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 8 May 2017

Very disappointed. Dont be fooled by the pictures of the lobby and entrance as this is just a front. The pictures shown of the rooms are not what you get. Though it might be the same furniture they have retouched the pictures to make it look way more luxurious than it is. We paid 1000€ for 4 nights and therefore we expected it to be up to date. When we complained that it wasn't what we signed up for, they upgraded us from a superior room to a junior suite. This was an absolute joke as the only difference was that the sitting area and sleeping area were separated by a slidding door. The beds where rock hard. You might as well have slept on the floor and there was no duvet only a scratchy blanket which didn't even have a cover it was put in between 2 separated sheets, that kept falling off. The location and breakfast where the only good things, but in comparison to everything else. I suggest you go somewhere as good breakfast and location isn't hard to find in Rome. I would give it 0 stars if I could!!!

Room Tip: Just dont do it.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank nawalhassan

Reviewed 2 May 2017

Stayed in this 4 star hotel for four nights.
Brilliant room, Clean, great size, clean well stocked bathroom with shower. Free WiFi throughout. Good size TV, only one english programme (BBC News)
One of the best breakfasts I have had anywhere in the world. Great dining room with a wonderful selection.
Evening meal was good, lacking in atmos as it is small and not well used by residents which was a shame as the meal we had was first class with the addition of excellent friendly service.
The reception staffa lso were very friendly and most helpful with directions and tickets to all the attractions Rome has to offer.
Another great idea is they can order a taxi for you, you are handed a 'ticket' to give the driver. We ordered 4 taxis, each one arrived, despite it being during busy periods, within minutres.

Room Tip: Depending on what you want, this is a large hotel. We chose a main road facing room on the 4th floor...
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I've been in the hotel 20 Apr with my housband and 2year old son, the weather became cold and the room was so cold and when I asked several time to on the heat equipment , they just answered me that they would speak to manager!!!and it didn't happened or the policy of manager was that..., we all caught cold and until now we didn' t get well.The location is perfect but it does cost too much because we are still ill , and no body , I think , cares...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Shiva H
Reviewed 26 April 2017

Firstly the hotel is about an hour from the airport which did cost a lot of money to travel by taxi so I suggest you get a train or bus if possible.

When I arrived at the hotel the staff were friendly but told me to go to lift three floor three but i spent 30 minutes trying to find lift three. I did ask a maid but she spoke little English. Eventually when found and I went up to my room it was very clean and spacious which I was surprised about as it was a single room. The bed was huge!!

I did notice the bathroom had lots of limescale and there was no power shower the shower seemed very old and needs updating.
I did call down to room service to ask for some tea to be brought up to the room which took 50 minutes then when it arrived it was tea for two when I asked for one but then had to pay anyway even though it was their error.

The hotel stated the was wifi however it was not working at all on the two days I was there. Also the hotel claimed there would be free newspapers to read however there was none available.

I did not think customer service was great and the staff could have done more everything seemed like an effort. I would not consider staying here again

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank csahonta
Reviewed 26 April 2017

We booked this hotel , like most couples, not really knowing what it would be like. We we so pleased. The building is beautiful and typically Roman. The staff and rooms were perfect for us. Clean towels daily. Safe in each room with a Master safe at reception.Ideal location withing walking reach of just about everything. Nice restaurant,menu and bar.
We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple