US$ 292
US$ 216
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 387/night.

US$ 221
US$ 194
iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$ 182
US$ 160
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 80
  • Free Internet
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 147
US$ 293
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 325/night.

Hotel Papa Germano(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 76
US$ 72
Priceline
All reviewstiber riverminute walknice hotelbalcony doorvatican citymain attractionswithin walking distanceroof terracerestaurants and cafesreception staffpastriessafe areacomfortable roomon footbusy streettrevi fountainmetro
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We had to stay in this hotel as ours overbooked. The room was tiny the decor was very dated and we didn't stay long enough to have the breakfast. I guess it's worth the money as it's cheaper and if you don't mind a small room. We had no balcony and our room over looked the motorway. We couldn't find much near it and were wandering around trying to find somewhere to eat for some time. Fine if you want a cheap budget stay and don't mind not being in the centre...

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank susie182016
Loan_Hotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Donna Laura Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear "susie182016",
Thank you very much for your feedback following your recent stay with us.
First of all we do apologize and we are of course very disheartened that your stay with us did not meet your expectations.
On the other hand we are very sorry to read that you didn't have the chance to enjoy completely our usual service and our rich Breakfast in the morning.
Our aim is that every guest who visits us enjoys their stay as fully and as richly as possible. We regret your stay with us was perhaps not what it should have been.
We trust that should you ever return to Rome, you will consider giving us an opportunity to counter your criticisms by visiting us again.
I assure you that our team and I will do our utmost to extend a welcome and a stay that you will remember for the right reasons. We hope you will join us again in the near future for more of our service that we pride ourselves in delivering to our guests.
With best regards,

Reviewed 15 April 2017

What a holiday, brilliant weather, fabulous architecture and wonderful memories.
Stayed at Donna Laura Hotel which was supposed to be within walking distance of the Vatican. Well you would need to be a good athlete to walk that regularly, I'm not fit and so the first day was enough, and that was one way, and then from there on it was taxis daily to and from the centre of the city.
The Hotel stated clearly in it's blurb that it was within walking distance, as I said, it was not.
The Hotel stated that it had a roof garden, it forgot to state from June onwards.
The Hotel blurb stated it had a HotTub/Spa, however it never worke the full time we were there.
The Hotel gave the impression it welcomed all visitors regardless of culture/language. I didn't expect everyone to speak English, and ashamedly, I did not learn Italitan before I went over to Rome, however some of the staff were reluctant to try and communicate with us, they even struggled to smile, which costs nothing. The young man at the bar in the evening was warm/welcoming and did hold a conversation with us, putting us as our ease. It would be helpful if other staff took a leaf out his book and made this attempt too.
I would advise that if you want a balcony room you make arrangements for that before you travel, as we didn't as we assumed that all rooms had balcony, however this was not the case. A little disappointing in this regard.
I wouldn't put anyone off this hotel, but I do feel you need to know the facts, not some of the fiction in the brochure or online specifications.

Room Tip: Be clear about the type of room you want, especially if you want it to have a balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TinaMilligan

Dear "TinaMilligan",
Thank you very much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us. We are very sorry that your experience with us was not as positive as that of others on this site and I take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience you experienced whilst our guest.
Regarding our staff, I do apologize for this unusual feedback because, as per all the reviews we receive, our goal is always offer a feeling of warm welcome to our guests. All the guys are used to do it but in order not to have any other experience like yours, I would be more than grateful if i Could receive any specific detail from your side about your stay ( check in date for example) . You can write me at this email: stefaniacatozzi@gruppoloan.it .
I will personally investigate with the F.Desk Manager and General Manager about it and we'll solve this situation not to cause any trouble in future to any other guest we may have.
I very much regret that we were not informed at the time and apologize for the Spa closed for maintanance during your stay. I know all our Staff usually make every effort to solve every issue quickly and efficiently.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our Donna Laura Palace in the future and to restore your faith in the hotel and us.
Your sincerely,

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

If you don't mind walking this hotel is within walking distance to all attractions, It has a lovely entrance facing the river. The room was as expected clean tidy with Italian charm. The staff were on hand to help too. Only thing I'd say that disappointed us was the evening menu nothing we wanted so don't let that put you off as you'll prob be eating out we only going to eat there after a 14 mile day walk feet a bit sore . Take comfortable shoes it's a must .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Loan_Hotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Donna Laura Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear "Happyc0uple2",
Thank you for taking the time to share with us your positive feedback on your recent stay and to have chosen our Donna Laura Palace for your stay in Rome.
I am delighted to read that you had a good stay with us and learn you appreciation about our Hotel.
I hope you will join us again in the near future for more of our service that we pride ourselves in delivering to our guests.
With best regards,

Reviewed 10 April 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very pretty, the decor is elegant, the breakfast was very beautifully set up with interesting items.
The location is good and easy access to most interesting locations. The beds were so hard! I'm not sure why the beds in so many hotels in Italy were so hard! I could have been sleeping on a board! I would recommend to Invest in some pillow top mattresses!

Stayed: March 2017
Loan_Hotels, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Donna Laura Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear "NyMazpaz",
Thank you for your 4-star review and to have chosen the Htl Donna Laura Palace for your stay in Rome. We are proud to hear that we met your expectations and happy to learn you appreciation about our Hotel.
A positive guest experience is something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. I have shared your review with my whole team. We are very much grateful for your compliments.
We hope you will join us again in the near future for more of our excellent service that we pride ourselves in delivering to our guests,