“Perfect location and Excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Del Corso

Hotel Del Corso
Ranked #280 of 1,291 Hotels in Rome
San Diego, California
“Perfect location and Excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

As for me im very picky, its hard to find a hotel that will suit me in every aspect when im traveling including, location, price, service and cleanliness! I can definitely say that Hotel Del Corso has all these qualities! I would surely recommend this place. Its located in the heart of Roma, very close to all historical sightseeing. The Service was excellent!! As soon as i stepped into the hotel, i felt very comfortable and welcomed. At the end of my trip all i can say that i felt as i was a special guest. The staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful! Rooms are very specious compare to other hotels i stayed in.
No doubt next time i will be in Roma will stay at Hotel Del Corso once again!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Masha K
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsible for customer relations at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
Dear Miss Masha,
Thank you very much to write this good review for our HOTEL DEL CORSO.
I am very pleased that your stay was to your liking and that you could take advantage of all our services and kindness and availability of our staff.
Thank you for the compliments made ​​to the staff. The location of our HOTEL DEL CORSO is one of the best, in the full center of Rome close to all attractions of interest. in the final I hope to see you very soon in our HOTEL DEL CORSO and we will reserve further for treatment as a super special guest. I take this occasion to send you our sincere greetings.

Ferdinando Orecchio
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Athens, Greece
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

The location was perfect!!You are in the heart of town and you can visit a lot of places with the foot(Fontana di trevi, piazza di spagna, piazza del popolo etc).The staff was really friendly.They were willing to offer you their assistance in any situation. The room was nicely decorated and clean.The breakfast was really delicious.It's a very nice hotel and you have to visit it!!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this review, 8 February 2012
Dear Miss Maria,

Thank you very much for your review about our HOTEL DEL CORSO.
I am very appy that you enjoyed everything about our hotel,from room to the reception.
Many thanks for the compliments for all the staff and for the quality of our breakfast.
The most important thing is the satisfaction of our guests,for me this is the best reward to receive.
I hope to see you soon in our HOTEL DEL CORSO.
I give you my best regards.

Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

Loved staying in this hotel,  the location is perfect, we were walking all around the historical center, spending the evening at piazza del Popolo, Spagna and Trevi Fountain. The room was clean, elegant and nice. my only complaint is about the shower, balancing the water temperature was difficult and the water flow was very strong.
The breakfast choices were all good especially the cappuccino was amazingly good!
We asked for an airport shuttle that costs 50€ (the airport taxi fare is 40€) but we didn't mind the extra 10 euros for some indulgence, they were right on time with a nice car.
I would definitely come back and recommend it to a friend!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsible for customer relations at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this review, 30 January 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for the review about our HOTEL DEL CORSO.
We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and you liked the service of our staff.
thanks for the compliments made ​​to the reception staff who put all the availability, kindness and professionalism in serving our customers.
I am happy that you liked also our full choice of brekfast with fresh and good products.
The location of HOTEL DEL CORSO is one of the best to visit the city of Rome in full center close to every attractions,restaurants and italian fashion boutiques.
I hope to see you soon in our Hotel.

Venice, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

This hotel has a welcoming atmosphere from the moment we stepped into the building (even at 10:30 in the evening!) The staff welcomed us with a smile and helped us up to our room. The rooms are very cozy and nicely decorated! The breakfast in the morning was delicious and every morning we would be warmly greeted by a hotel worker. There was plenty of help provided from the staff to locate the tourist areas as well as hidden gems! Overall this is an excellent hotel - you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The rooms with the balcony is a great room! Very spacious and is surrounded by the city atmosphere!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Responsible for relations customer. at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this review, 27 January 2012
Dear Mrs. Amanda,

Thank you very much for your review about our HOTEL DEL CORSO.
I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you very much also for the greetings for our staff.
I am very glad also to know that you liked our services and the politeness and courtesy of our staff.
I hope to see you soon for you next holiday in Rome.

Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

We visited Rome for the first time in June 2011 and stayed at the Hotel Del Corso, which is right in the middle of all the action on Via Del Corso. Surrounded by plenty of shops, bars and cafes and within walking distance of the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps.

I had a single room, which was clean, elegant and very comfortable with a lovely ensuite. My uncle and aunt, with whom I travelled had a double room and theirs was roomy equally elegant and clean. The staff were always helpful and obliging, even allowing us into our room before the usual 2 pm checkin. Breakfast offered a variety of different hot and cold foods and was not in a room, but up on the rooftop terrace.

When next in Rome, we will go back to the Hotel Del Corso ANYTIME! Great place.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Jenny L
corso2000, Ferdinando Orecchio Relazioni con la clientela at Hotel Del Corso, responded to this review, 4 January 2012
Dear Jenny,
Thank you so much for the revie about our HOTEL DEL CORSO.
I am very pleased that you like your stay in our hotel and this is for me and for all the staff the most important thing.
Thank you for the compliments for all the staff and for the services of the hotel.
Thanks to the reviews of our guests we really understand their needs improving more and more our services.
I am very happy above all because you have chosen our hotel as your reference point for your next vacation in Rome.
I hope you will spend a gret 2012.