The hotel is situated very close to all the touristic objectives:
- if you take the stairs - Trajan's Forum and Column, Colosseum, Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia;
- if you take the first right - Fontana di Trevi.
Since it is situated on the Via Nationale, it can be quite noisy even during the night and with the window closed - but after an exhausting day of visiting, this can really be overlooked.
The rooms are very cosy, the heat was functioning (March), the bathroom very clean.
The towles were changed and the room cleaned every day.
The hotel (rooms, lobbies, reception) was quiet.
Reception staff was kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Fiori is a pretty 2 star Rome Hotel set in the heart of the city just 100 mt from the Quirinal Presidential Palace and very close to the most important historical sights of Rome like the Colosseum, the Trajan Markets, Piazza Venezia, the Pantheon and the shopping area around the Spanish Steps. The hotel has a very good position for sightseeing, visiting museums and walking through the centre of the town. Just on the corner with Via Nazionale, there are the magnificent “Scuderie Papali” in which are housed the most important temporary exhibitions of artists from all over the world. The Hotel Fiori is also a very good choice for budget travellers. An easy access to the public transport network will take you to the other places of interest of the town. At a short walk there is the pretty district “Rione Monti”, characterized by narrow lanes, art galleries and second-hand shops. Comfortable rooms, helpful staff and familiar atmosphere will grant you a perfect stay in Rome, the Eternal City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Fiori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiori Hotel Rome