“Good price, top service and very clean”
Review of Hotel Romulus

Ranked #1,056 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 30 April 2012

The hotel is small, with a very friendly people at the reception and it is clean. Yes, it’s located out from Rome (but there is available a free shuttle service to the center of Rome). It's not so far from the Stadio Olimpico (15€ of taxi cost): that was my reason for the travel. I would like to remarque that I forgot my jacket in the wardrobe of the room and the assistants were very collaborative to help me with the organization of the delivery by courier at my home. Really thanks a lot.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Federico C
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Many Thanks for taking the time to write a review regarding Your recent stay.

The information You wrote are very useful, thank You for remarking that our Hotel is very clean and the Staff very collaborative, these are two important values of our company policy.

We thank You again for Your stay and we look forward to hearing from You.

Best Regards,

Corrado Curcio
Guest Relation Manager

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 6 April 2012

What to say about Hotel Romulus?
The worst location ever! We were coming back from the city centre late at night and even though I'm not a person who gets easly scared, I was constantly looking over my shoulder.
We were told there was a swimming pool and yes, there was... big, inflamable, empty paddling pool, hidden behind the scaffolding, that we couldn't access. Massive dissapointment, hence that was the reason why we've choosen this hotel!
Massive mould in the shover didn't make me want to jump in and refresh after sleepless night ,due to the fact that another guest, next room decided to watch TV untill 2am.
Being woken up at around 6am by other hotel guests and screeming children, is not the best start of the day but you could hope that the breakfast might make it all up for it. Not in this case! The choice of breakfast was between a dry bread roll or cheap cereals, no scramblled egg or at least a fresh fruit. We had to buy our own food and eat on the bed in our room!
The only good word I've got to say is about the staff working behind the desk. They were very friendly and helpful.
All and all - waste of money!!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank emilia g
Management response:Responded 28 June 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank You for stay at Hotel Romulus.

Even if You wrote that is a waste of money, please give us the chance to clarify some points.

The location of the Hotel is in the northern part of Rome, in a Business area with important company headquarters like Sky television and near important parks like Villa Ada and Villa Borghese (not walking distance) and it is not a dangerous area.

As we always tell to our Guests, if You have any problem during the stay, please inform us and we will be more than glad to help You.

Regarding the breakfast we serve the continental breakfast with a big choose of different kind of croissant, cakes and coffee, tea and fruit juice. American breakfast is on request with an extra charge.

We looking forward to welcoming You again to Hotel Romulus in the future and we send our

Best Regards,

Corrado Curcio
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed 4 April 2012

Hotel would be perfect if it have good location. But now this hotel is very far from the centre and there near the bus stop always (day or night) are "working" prostitutes (i don't know, maybe for some it's the advantage of hotel:D). I do not recommend this hotel for my friends.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank Zivile R
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We had a bad experience staying at this hotel. The bus stop was near some prostitutes and it took us more than 1 hour to get to Rome each day (1 way).

The breakfast was okay. We met some friends in Rome who showed us other hotels near for about the same price. Please do not go to this hotel.

Thanks

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Lilian D
Reviewed 30 March 2012

This place was so far from Rome (sometimes it took me an hour to get to Rome). I also took the bus and found many pickpockets checking purses.

You can see the prostitutes waiting for clients in front of the hotel....(you can imagine...).

It was my first trip to Rome and I had to come to this terrible "hotel"

The front desk staff was extremely impolite.

I feel so bad I spent my money here.....stay away please.....

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo