“Great value and convenience, big city...”
other travellers have booked this property
Apartment private patio with romantic garden
Building view from the square, apartment behind the P sign Nearby Vatican St. Peter's Cathedral (10 min walking distance)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Apartment private patio with romantic garden
Building view from the square, apartment behind the P sign
Nearby Vatican St. Peter's Cathedral (10 min walking distance)
Beautiful marble floor in the entrance room and view of the living room
Confortable sofa area
Living with dining room table
Particular: Turkish pottery
Bathroom full layout view
Bathroom minimal design
Shower with mosaics and LED light
Main bedroom particular design
Queen size bed with LED lights
LED night stand & private garden view
Console mirror reflecting RGB LED lamps
Queen double bed sofa
Kitchen and bedroom entrance view
Kitchen view
Vatican Sistina Chapel at 10 min. walking distance
Vatican Museums stairs only 1/2 mile from the apartment
Vatican Museums inside
Vatican view from Tevere river
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
huffy1
CLT
“Great value and convenience, big city neighborhood, clean Joe very helpful via text/phone/email”
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Apt came with ALL essentials except maybe (as everywhere in Europe) bath washcloths. This was Among the top 4 "best values" for a family of 4 or less, that I could find after 2 days of researching Rome. I chose this one because of Joe/Giuseppe's attentive, prompt and courteous responses. Plenty of room especially compared to hotels. Front bedroom area can get a little noisy just take earplugs if you aren't a sound sleeper but all of the places that we stayed in Europe had noise even hotels. Quick WiFi.. Thank You, Joe for helping make our family visit to Rome Unforgettable and pleasant!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: convenience and value
Liked least: front room noise and shower pan water on floor sometimes ---caulk or drain.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Apr 2014
Thank you being my guest and for your comments. Even with some problems at arrival (looking only for lowest price doesn't beat experience and suggestions) we managed almost everything (forgot to tell to the lady about washcloths). I hope you might get the chance to visit Sicily staying at my house there.
Cheers

PA
Reviewed 20 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

20 Nov 2013
Hello Diana,
I wanna thank you for your kindness and your appreciation so now I wanna invite you to be my guest again for your next italian trip to my summer house down in the marvellous Sicily island (town of Pozzallo) or if you prefer up north where I normally live near Como lake. I'll be pleased to be your tour guide.
Ciao

Dubai
Reviewed 12 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

People with disabilities Older travelers
12 Nov 2013
Hello there,
first thank you for all enthusiastic comments on my nest so I hope next time you'll come to our beautiful country, you'll might wanna try my other property down in the sunny Sicily islands, best period there for price/sun are April-June and Sept-Oct with peaceful and no crowded place to discover.
I'll be delighted to have you again as my guests.

Have my best regards

The owner

Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 31 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Leeds
Reviewed 6 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

6 Sep 2012
Thanks a lot first of being my guest and then for your comments, the only pity was i couldn't meet you there being based far away up north.
But I have a suggestion to solve it: why don't you come again next year but not in Rome, come to Southern Sicily in the middle of the best Baroque area where I have another nice apartment close to marvellous beaches and in the sun and I'll promise to be there in person to welcome you and I'll be pleased to be your guide in visiting all the secret spots of one of the best islands I know of.
Just give a look on Trip Advisor the place is Pozzallo and the keyword is:
"Pozzallo sea sun & surf"
Thanks again and see you there.....
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing