“A luxurious place to stay”
other travellers have booked this property
The garden The garden
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Main entrance
Main Entrance
Main entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
mc2014113
Paris, France
“Gioia House in September”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Gioia House was a cool retreat after a busy day seeing the sights of Rome. There was plenty of room for the four of us, my husband and I and 2 daughters. A Metro station was just down the road, as was a small supermarket and a shopping area.

15 Oct 2014
best regards
Riccardo and Serena
Townsville, Australia
Reviewed 1 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

9 Aug 2014
thanks Renee, I try to do my best to make my guest happy!

thank you very much and I hope to meet all of you again!
Serena and Riccardo
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 30 July 2014 for a stay in May 2014

9 Aug 2014
thank you very much for your beautiful words, I love taking care of the ambience.. and I am very happy to hear that you felt at home..
see you soon!
Serena
Leivander
Zwolle, The Netherlands
“Perfect place !”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

My son ( 9 years) and me stayed here for five nights and it was great ! It really feels like coming home after a long day. Everything you need (food, public transport, supermarket etc)is very close by and the house itself is fully equipped (wifi, faltscreen, playstation etc). It's nothing like a hotelroom, it's much better than that ! Enjoy Rome and do yourself a favour by staying in the Gioia House! Henk.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 May 2014
Dear Henk,
thank you very much for your stay in our apartment, it was a great pleasure!
we always try to fulfill the wishes of our guests and we are happy it we realize it!
we hope to see you again,
Riccardo
PaulHann0...
Dublin, Ireland
“Perfect”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

The name of the house says it all. It was a joy to spend our week in Rome at Gioia House. Serena could not have been more helpful in answering emails and providing information and tips while planning and also during the trip. We went to Rome to celebrate my elderly parents 50th wedding anniversary and the apartment was perfect for our needs in every respect.
The location so close to the Metro but in a nice quiet residential suburb is ideal and local shops, restaurants and cafes are all convenient and well-priced. Its just a few minutes to the Vatican and a few more to the historic city centre.

The beds are most comfortable, the bedrooms are spacious, the kitchen and bathroom were spotless and well equipped, the living room and especially the lovely garden were so pleasant to relax in. The apartment is very private which was important for us. The free Mac and internet access and the Roman movies on DVD was another nice touch.

It was lovely to be greeted by Serena and Riccardo - and baby Gioia! - on our arrival and be given our bearings around the apartment facilities and the local area, and to top it all they even gave a card and present to my parents for their golden wedding anniversary - that's service with a smile! They are a genuinely lovely and caring couple.

Personally, I have travelled the five continents of the world and I don't think I have ever enjoyed my accommodation as much anywhere for the price - my only regret is that we spent so much time out sight-seeing in this amazing city we didn't get to spend more time relaxing in Gioia House! I cant recommend it highly enough!

Grazie mille Serena, Ricardo and baby Gioia :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Private Garden
Liked least: The smell of furniture polish is a bit nauseating when you enter the apartment - it lacks a bit of airing as its a basement apartment, though that asds to the privacy..
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
29 Apr 2014
it was perfect feeling between your family and mine!
I am very happy that your parents enjoyed their stay in Rome for one of their most important goal, and that this is happened in our property :)
we hope that you can return soon in Rome, because coins in the Trevi Fountain ...work!!!
And when you will be here again, don't forget you have some friends in Rome!
keep in touch,
Serena, Riccardo and baby Gioia
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing