“ Visit to San Giovanni Rotondo”

Italy Driving Guide
Ranked #236 of 911 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Italy Driving Guide provides you with sightseeing, shore excursions, day trips and transfers all over Italy. All services will be supplied by Mercedes Minivans (up to 8 seats) or minibus (more than 8 seats) or Mercedes Sedan (up to 3 seats). A multilanguage speaking driver guide will take care of you by giving tourist information on board of vehicles.For additional info. please have a look to our web site .Enjoy Italy with Italy Driving Guide.
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Giuseppe is a wonderful guide. Although he had a leg injury, he was kind enough to tour us around with the explanations. It was truly a spiritual and wonderful experience and my parents and sister enjoyed every bit of it. The journey to and from was also comfortable and we could sleep peacefully
Thank you Giuseppe and if at all I return to Italy, I shall contact you once again.

pino m, Proprietario at Italy Driving Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you Victoria for your kind review.
Whenever you get chance to come to Italy I will ve ready for you and your family.
Bye Joseph

in 4 reviews
"company"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We spent 9 days in Italy and had Giuseppe Magnosi as a guide for all but our arrival day. His recommendations were fabulous and he was tremendously knowledgeable. We traveled in the off season in December. The lack of crowds was great. Giuseppe was a great guide.

pino m, Proprietario at Italy Driving Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

at your disposal for further info. and assistance you should need
Josph

Reviewed 31 December 2017

I cannot say enough about the service we received from Giuseppe. I was lucky enough to have heard about him from a former co-worker of mine a couple of years ago as he had used his services. He told me that I really needed this guy if I wanted to get the most out of my trip to Italy. He was correct. It started with him picking us up from the airport the morning we arrived. He took us to our hotel to get checked in. From then on he was at our every beckon call. He had our cell phone number & we had his. He had Wi-Fi on his van for us to access while he showed us all of Rome, Florence, Sienna, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast. What was especially nice is he took us to restaurants where the locals ate which were very good & reasonably priced. He also set up our trip to the Vatican and purchased the tickets in advance for us and put us with a walking tour guide who was awesome Valentina.
We had already made reservations for the train to take us to Florence from Rome so he drove his van to Florence and spent the night in order to take us touring in Florence and Sienna. His knowledge of the city and its history is incredible.
HE IS A MUST hire if you want to see all of the main attractions as well as hear the history of it. He knows all the shortcuts and back streets to get you up close and personal. I highly recommend doing the Rome Lit Up tour at night. Beautiful!
I will definitely be returning and will certainly use Italy Driving Guide again as well as I have told everyone I know.

Thank you Giuseppe! You made our visit once in a lifetime experience.

Ciao.

pino m, Proprietario at Italy Driving Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you so much for your positive reviews. I appreciate.
Always at your disposal for further services you should need.
Have a nice Christmas and Happy New Year
Joseph

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Driving in Italy is very easy compared to the USA. Slow drivers keep to the right on the Autostrada, with the left lane reserved for fast traffic. Unlike the USA, nobody passes on the right. Road quality is very good. If you like to drive, rent a car, and enjoy the independence. Some say why drive if there is public transportation, but for those who love independent travel, and love driving, the answer is why take public transportation if you can drive?

I appreciate your comments for my country.
This joseph