Hotel Miami
US$ 486
US$ 469
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori(Rome)
US$ 276
US$ 186
US$ 170
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 508
US$ 484
Travelocity
1,022 results
All reviewsvia nazionalegreat locationwithin walking distancebreakfast roompastriesrepublica metro stationair conrecommend this hotelmajor attractionsbusy roadtrevi fountainspanish stepsstreet noisehamthe ground floorcity breakreception staff
FilterAll languages
An EasyToBook.com traveler
London
Reviewed 16 March 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Staff are very friendly and helpful, breakfast is sufficient and rather good. The rooms are slightly small but they are clean and very cosy. I recommend this hotel and will definitely go again.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Mmifsudtaylor
Reviewed 2 March 2012

Me & my Boyfriend stayed here for 4 nights in February. Fantastic hotel, Brilliant Staff at Reception ( I did not get the girls name at Reception - But she was so helpful )
Excellent location - walking distance to every main attraction.
Plenty of Bars, Restraunts & Shops on your doorstep.
Hotel itself is very clean. Rooms cleaned & towels changed evryday.
If we ever return to Rome - we will diffinitley stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jill035
Reviewed 24 February 2012

The hotel is fine, with tidy rooms and helpful staff. It's on a main road, but we weren't troubled at all by normal traffic.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 23 February 2012

This hotel room was something out of a nightmare. The room was unbelievably hot. The person showing me to the room turned on the A/C for me, and an hour later the room was no cooler. I tried leaving the floor but at night they close the fire door to the stairway and elevator making it nearly impossible to find. Walking around and around I felt like I was going to start seeing "redrum redrum!" painted on the walls. It was really creepy! Turns out the door was inside another area that they open during the day. Not able to find the exit, I settled back in my room. Having had enough for the day I turned out the lights and tried to sleep. Somewhere in the middle of the night, with the air conditioner making a lot of noise but not reducing the temperature in the room, I turned on the light to go use the restroom. Suddenly everything in the room went silent and dark. I call down to the front desk to find out a fuse had blown in the room. Stumbling through the dark I find the fuse box conveniently located behind the door and the front desk walked me through fixing the problem. Woke-up the next morning to find bags of dirty linens stacked two and three deep down the hallway in front of the room. Also, when I checked in the night before they said they would have a room available for the next night, as I was leaving to go out for the day they inform me they did not have a room for the night. I was almost relieved to hear the news. Went down the street to a hostel, spent half the money, had a kitchen, and a very clean room twice the size The only plus to this hotel was the location.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo