All reviewscontinental stylemetro stationexcellent locationmain sitesinternet
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We stayed in the hotel last May, and before make the reservation I have read all the rates and the comments in other sites, and the truth is that I hesitated to make my booking. I read that the breakfast was poor, and that the hotel does not worth the money. I realised that everything depends on the way that you see the things, maybe the period that you stayed in the hotel. The hotel DID have breakfast, and to be honest, the brakfast was one of the richest we tasted ever!!! That was various for all the tastes... The other important thing of the hotel is the location!! Great neighbourhood, nice people, central with everything you need around, and in a walking distance from the metro! Everything beatiful.. I would go again...

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank evi84evaki
GruppoTrevi, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Nuovo Hotel Quattro Fontane, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2016

Dear evi84evaki,
we really want to thank you for the time spent to write a review for Hotel Quattro Fontane.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed a pleasant stay with us. You satisfacion is the most important thing for us. We are proud to read that you really appreciate our breakfas and our fantastic location.
We hope to accommodate you as per our very welcome Guest in the very next future!

Best regards

F.Stancato
Customer Care Dpt.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

My wife and I went on a Jet 2 package to Rome as the only airline flying to Rome from Scotland is Jet 2 so it made sense to book a package.
Check in was smooth, wee bit of a problem getting the Air Con going in the room and the safe set up but from then, apart from constant problems with the WiFi everything was fine.
The room was clean if a wee bit tired. It was in the front of the Hotel and had a balcony - the only one in the Hotel. It was also a wee bit noisy, a lot of traffic noise, but not that you couldn't sleep through.
Breakfasts were good. Plenty to eat and quite varied. A surprising number of made dishes which had new ones added. The breakfast is to be commended.
There were no hot drink making facilities in the room, but there was room in the fridge for a packet of milk or the like.
The reception staff were very good. Jean was keen to sell tours, but having done the one to the Vatican, one can see the utility of it even though the one with transport from the Hotel was pricy. We also did the jump on jump off bus. A good way to get round what is really quite a small city, at least in the central part. It also helped to get orientated. Certainly for someone on their first visit to Rome a good centrally situated Hotel with good rooms and a reasonable variety of eating places in the area.

Room Tip: WiFi was a bit hit or miss and at one stage I had to go down to reception to get a connections. Any other times it worked well
1  Thank Edward A
Reviewed 25 September 2016

We specifically asked for a room with a view but got a wall to stare at for a week.Although clean it is very dated and needs decorating.All of the staff were very cordial and helpful except one,who was overly enthusiastic and pushy,trying to sell us tours.When we arranged them with another member of staff,she became very rude and not helpful at all......slammed keys down,never made eye contact with us again.
Breakfast on offer was great but the issue of keeping everything hot needs to be addressed.
Overall,we enjoyed it because of its central location......would go again as long as Jean was'nt there and I got a room with a view.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a big room......
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank suehaddon404
Reviewed 23 September 2016

My boyfriend and I came away for a city break with his parents.

We were lucky and ended up in a big room but his parents room was tiny and only just fit the bed in!- Tried to upgrade but the hotel was full.

Rooms were clean and bed was comfy perfect for all the walking you do. In the two rooms we had in the hotel we only had a shower - no bath.

The room walls are very thin so you can hear everything through the walls when trying to get to sleep on a night - the family next door were very loud.

The hotel was a 5 mins walk to the Trevi Fountain and in between all the main tourist attractions so was a great base.

Free Wifi - worked on and off depending on where you were in the hotel.

Breakfast was fine - nothing amazing but helped start the day.

Reception staff are nice - one women was a bit to pushy trying to sell you things all the time

Overall a great central, clean hotel when visiting the city!

Room Tip: Ask for a big room - the rooms are tiny.
2  Thank Danie18
Reviewed 14 September 2016

My wife and I recently spent a week in this lovely hotel in the centre of Rome, its a very nice building and the staff are very sweet, the breakfast could be a little better, the only drawback was a person on reception in Jeans with no uniform who was overly friendly when we first arrived and tried to sell us excursions here and there near Rome but who when we didn’t take her up was a little rude and unhelpful, that was the only annoying thing but in general the hotel is good, I would recommend it.

5  Thank barrynoel