2,284 results
All reviews villa borghese spanish steps business trip borghese gallery modern hotel minute walk breakfast buffet special thanks an upgrade reception desk coffee machine nice room visit to rome trevi fountain our honeymoon pastries metro station
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was very good, the cleanliness was perfect and the breakfast was delicious. The location is good, but little far from the center if you dont know the city. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were so quite.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MariaGraziaM651, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest,
thank you very much for such enthusiastic words about your Roman vacation at our NH Collection Vittorio Veneto.
It is our greatest pride to read that we accomplished our daily goal - make sure you have an unforgettable experience.
The entire team at NH Collection Vittorio Veneto and myself, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Eternal city very soon.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I've had the privilege of being a guest in NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto in the past week.
A perfect structure with attentive and never intrusive staff.
An atmosphere imbued with friendly smile and gentle availability welcomes the guests with discreet presence in the guarantee of finding solution to their needs.
I was fortunate to be assisted by their Guest Relationship, Miss Maria Grazia Mauro, who, with her listening ability and polite and prompt proactivity has transformed a small problem into an excellent stay experience during my business trip.
In the knowledge of what you will find, without any doubt I would recommend to anyone this hotel.

Dear Enrico,
I cannot thank you enough for such lovely words about your NH Collection experience with us.
Your words mean so much to me and to all of us. We put our heart and passion into our job everyday to make sure our guests have unforgettable moments. It is our greatest pride and honor to read this was your case!
Thank you very much for being our biggest fans!
We very much look forward to welcoming you back very soon to R-home!
Maria Grazia

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is fastastico!!!! The service is the best part, the people.They are very happy to help you with anything. I left things in my room and when I came back they gave them to me. I want to mention Fabrizio, Elena, and Mirco especially. I was treated with such kindness and joy!! The room was very clean great price for value and area!! I give it a ten. Just be patient with internet in some areas it does not work as well. Great food too. Great service. Enjoy Rome and if course Villa Borghese park! Itsa lovely break from city 2 minute walk away. Just like Via Veneto. I was treated with so much respect!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Sandra,
Fabrizio, Elena, Mirko and the entire team at NH Collection Vittorio Veneto, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Eternal city very soon.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed 2 November 2018

Hotel in good location for visiting all those great Rome sites.
Comfortable rooms nice food & great staff. Local places to eat or take a coffee & cake mmmm.
We were looked after by Maria (guest experience) lovely girl perfect member of any team.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MariaGraziaM651, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Dear Bob,
Professionalism, hospitality and passion for service are our main goals and we are ery glad for having fulfilled your expectations.
I am sincerely pleased to read such lovely words!
It was my pleasure to surprise you and make sure you have an unforgettable NH Collection experience.
Once again, many thanks for giving us the chance to take care of you.
NH Collection Vittorio Veneto will be your second R-home away from home.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

First time I’m reviewing a hotel so negatively. VERY surprised with the TERRIBLE customer service this hotel has. I booked a reservation directly on their website and got double charged on my VISA. Took a month for them to react or even answer me. Arrived Sept14 to be informed that same night that they were renovating part of the hotel, had no rooms, and had to move me to a different hotel. And to top it off, They’ve now Charles my Visa Once More! Triple charged, “by mistake”. And still NO response at all from their personnel. Almost 720€ overcharged on my card even after my stay. I would never recommend staying here unless you plan to cancel all your credit cards afterwards. Honestly the worst experience ever.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
MariaGraziaM651, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at NH Collection Roma Vittorio Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2018

Dear Luz,
first of all many thanks not only for choosing our NH Collection Vittorio Veneto for your recent stay in Rome and for sharing your precious feedbacks with us.
Needless to say that we are very sorry for not having been able to accomodate you on this occasion. I am sure my colleagues kindly explain we had a severe extraordinary maintenance work to process and as a result we were not be able to host you.
Despite the above, under any circumstances we wanted to offend and discomfort you any further. What happened was an unfortunate misunderstanding between the two hotels. We are sincerely and deeply dismayed for this. On behalf of the entire team of both NH Collection hotels, please accept our utmost and sincere apologies. This is certainly not the level of service we wanted to provide you with. We work every day with so much passion and dedition as we love what we do.
We truly hope to be given a further chance to show you this and to make sure this time to have an unforgettable experience. Should you with to accept our offer, please do not hesitate to contact me. I will be more than pleased to personally take care of you.