1,411 results
All reviews rooftop bar train station near termini hop on hop hard boiled eggs three star yogurt transport links roof garden would stay here again triple room the air conditioning around the corner within walking distance breakfast was included hotel is centrally located reception staff
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel was in a good location and staff were helpful and friendly however i booked it because I liked the fact that breakfast was included. I really struggled to find anything to eat at breakfast time. Only bread they had was tiny and very hard so not enjoyable at all. I only drink cold drink which again very limited. All the pastrys were sweet (donuts filled with chocolate, crossiants covered in sugar, cakes). Extremely limited fruit I think they actually only had apples and I've thrown better looking ones away!
We visited Rome for 5 days and our towels were only changed once. We completely ran out of toilet roll before they give us any more! Tea and coffee was not replenished (I don't drink it so was only my partner having it). Bathroom ok but very small. Room old fashioned but again ok for a short period of time. I wouldn't recommend and I won't be staying again.
One day we got back to our room to find that they'd turned the electricity off

1  Thank Jeanybean
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Very good value for a 3star great breakfast plenty of variety
Only one drawback is the rooms are not soundproof can hear next room am in a camera room
Reception are very cooperative and friendly location is great

Reviewed 5 September 2017

The hotel is in a great location in Rome. It is about a 7-8 minute walk from Rome's Termini Station. We arrived at the hotel around 10:00 am in the morning, and we were pleasantly greeted by the staff. We were advised that check-in wasn't until 2:00 pm, but they they called housekeeping to see if our room would be ready early. Unfortunately it wasn't, but they securely stored our luggage until we returned from exploring Rome's sights. Upon check-in, our luggage was promptly delivered to our room. We had a triple room on the 4th floor. It was very spacious and had, what seemed to be a king-size bed and an additional single bed. The bathroom was very large with a tub, vanity, toilet and bidet. This triple room was very large for a hotel room in Europe. Breakfast was included and it had a variety of sweets, juice, scrambled & hard boiled eggs, breads, cold cuts, cheeses and yogurt. It was very good.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again on a return trip to Rome.

Room Tip: Triple rooms are a good size
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sally P
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

The staff at the front office is very friendly and professional. We arrived very early and we were happy to hear that the room was ready, thank you very much. We could also store our luggage during the day after C/O. Rooms are very ok and clean. We could sleep very comfortable.
The bar at the roof top is very nice to visit after an exhausting day of visiting the awesome city.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

This is a very clean, classical Hotel. Larger rooms with a roof top view. We were on the 5th floor and on the front of the hotel. The staff was for the most part nice and friendly. I was concerned upon check in because they took my passport and told me to come back in 20 minutes. I would not leave sight of my passport so I waited. They are a busy hotel and I felt safe most of the time. Rome is not as clean or secure as Venice or Florence but it is also a larger city. We did do a lot of walking. This hotel is closer to the coliseum than the Vatican. There is a wonderful place to eat right on the corner near the hotel.

Room Tip: We didn't have any issues with our room on the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends