Inn Rome Rooms & Suites
  • Bar/Lounge
B&B Calamatta(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
  • Breakfast included
Novotel Roma Est Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 75
  • Pool
Hotel Papa Germano(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 59
Agoda.com
Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
US$ 118
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Giolli Nazionale(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 589
US$ 367
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscampo deifirst floorwould stay againgreat locationa great place to staymin walkon arrivalroom was spaciousair conenjoyed our staykeybusmoldaccommodationdesk
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Very nice room, clean, lots of natural light, a window with beautiful view to a piazza, on the street but not noisy thanks to the double windows, very comfortable bed, clean and spacious bathroom, breakfast in the room because there is no space for a dining room in the facilities. Very nice, kind and helpful staff that took care of all our extra requests and made our stay very comfortable. Nice small details in the room that are very practical and cozy at the same time. Excellent location, very close to Piazza Navona, Fontana di Trevi, Campo dei Fiori, the Vatican, Saint Peter's Basilica, Castelo of Michelangelo, Trastevere, Piazza Venezia and the Capitoglio, all within 15 minutes of walking distance. Highly recommended. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2016

This is a lovely small b&b style hotel in the heart of Rome. We used it as a walking Base for visiting all the obvious Roman sites, it was ideal for that.

Road noise can be heavy, but it didn't bother us too much as we were always too tired from our foot tour of the city.

The small staff are very helpful, they speak perfect English and what sounded like perfect French too.

Bathroom was veryour nice, breakfast in bed a treat and the minibar was at shop prices, which was a pleasant surprise.

The outside looks quite indistinct, but once through the front door the hotel is nicely decorated and maintained.

I would recommend this place to anyone wanting a comfortable well located Base with all the basic attributes you would expect from a small travel lodge type of hotel. I would stay there again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Think "Premier Inn"
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 September 2015

My wife found Inn Rome Room & Suites on Trip Advisor. We were a little concerned as we tend to look for established locations when visiting a city. However, we had no reason to worry. The place is amazing. The room has to be 500+ sqft, corner suite with three large windows.
Jasmin met us and was all smiles. Everything everyone has written about her kindness is true. Exceptional talent as a hotelier.
The location is perfect. In one afternoon we were able to get to Piazza Norvana, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon and the Spanish Steps. All walking and we stopped for lunch and a late afternoon drink.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 June 2015

The receptionist was very friendly and helpful (owner?). The room was quite large for European standards and the in-room breakfast made it VERY special. The room was quiet and the bed was comfortable. The rest of the staff was also very friendly and accommodating. The hotel is located very close to many of Rome's attractions, like the Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Vatican, etc. I would stay here again. The only two problems are related to the construction going on in the building where the hotel is located. If you want to sleep during the day, you may have difficulty as there is major construction going on in the center of the building. Note that the construction does NOT start very early and does not go on late. I would leave about 8 AM and return about 6 pm and I never heard construction noise. The only time I did was when I arrived in the first day during the middle of the morning (10 AM or so). There is also no elevator to the hotel on the first floor. If you have mobility problems, getting up those stairs may be a problem. I was told that once the construction is done, there will be an elevator, but there was none when I was there. Overall, I thought this hotel was a good value in the middle of Rome. I will return here when I am back in Rome. It is not a large hotel, so it is not staffed 24/7. However, I was able to contact the owner via email, and she was able to answer my questions quickly. You are given a key to the front door of the building, the door to the hotel, and then the key to your room. Nice and secure.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank DougM47
Reviewed 8 May 2015

We stayed here one night only as we were on a bit of a tour - this was our last night in Rome and we had booked it as it described the apartments as luxury - a little treat to ourselves at the end of our stay. I am afraid this didn't seem luxury when we stayed here.
The building is undergoing significant renovations so there are areas covered in scaffolding and there is some noise from the building work early in the morning.
Appreciate this will only be temporary.
We had a decent sized 1st floor apartment with a large bathroom.
Bedroom was quite basic with bed, wardrobe, small table and two chairs, and TV , plus air conditioning.
The bed was two mattresses pushed together - never great. The foot end of the mattress felt slightly damp to the feet (only on one mattress - hmmm)
The curtains are decorative only and we could not figure out how to close the outside shutters, so had to use an elastic band to "tie" the curtains together in the middle, otherwise we would have been on view!
Yet in daylight the room was actually quite dark.
We had asked for a "quiet room", which I suspect is basically one that doesn't overlook the main road so ours looked over a side street, but was also right next to the scaffolding and above the builders equipments and work area, so no chance of a quiet lie in.
Breakfast is brought to your room,so you need to tell reception what you want the night before. tea/ coffee, cereal, toast , fruit juice etc Nice, but nothing special.
Air conditioning didn't appear to work, and the TV remote batteries had died.
Shower was fine, apart from the door not closing properly. Nice bright bathroom and has hair drier etc.
No common areas - no bar / restaurant/ chill out area, so you are either in your room or out exploring Rome ( the latter being most people's plan anyway).
Best bit - location - close to lots of sites. Lots of eateries around.
Things to know - reception is manned only at certain times, but the owner did say we could call her anytime.
You may prefer to leave the breakfast option and head out to local cafe etc - may be more fun.
Long walk from Termini, so if you have luggage, take a taxi,
All in all, wee bit disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple