3,403 results
All reviews shuttle bus indoor pool tennis courts shuttle service hotel grounds great pool taxi rank public transport vatican city the hotel offers euros per person hotel restaurant sight seeing metro station pastries ihg taxis
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Where do I begin !? This place is a treasure and we loved everything about it. Wonderful meals, free breakfast, which covered everything on the planet....including champagne. Great inside pool, ( we didn’t use outdoor pool) and calming Turkish bath as well as dry sauna. Free shuttle to the Vatican and city of Rome.....and pick up as well at designated times. Front desk staff warm and wonderful and room was taken care of everyday with fresh towels,soaps lotions etc. one morning we got a late start so I made the bed before we left and when we returned we found fresh bed made much neater than I made.Complete package in a hotel....

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lipstick05401
Grillid, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Rome - St. Peter's, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear lipstick05401,

Thank you for your 5-star review and to have chosen the Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter’s!

I am delighted to read such a gleaming report of our Hotel, meals and breakfast, facilities and great service that we pride ourselves in delivering to all our guests.

I have shared your review with my whole team. We are very much grateful for your compliments!

It is our goal to consistently provide customer satisfaction and your comments are very important to us.

The feedback we receive from valued guests like yourself, enables us to keep up the good work.

It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in future.

With best regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This is a very good hotel. The restaurant is excellent with a good variety of dishes to choose from. The rooms are spacious, clean and well equipped. It is located a little way outside the city centre but transport links are good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank vjg1924

Dear vjg1924,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

We hope you will visit us again.

With best regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Excellent stay at the Crowne Plaza. The hotel and service provided by all staff was first class. Access to Romes key tourist areas was easy, especially with the hotel/shuttle service. Only slight drawback was relatively high pricing of breakfast and drinks, made slightly worse by the current £/Euro exchange rate.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank chris_bude
Grillid, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Rome - St. Peter's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Dear chris_bude,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

We are very happy to read that you had an excellent stay.

Regarding the prices of the breakfast and drinks I wish to highlight that costs are comparable to all Hotel & Restaurants in Rome and Continental Europe of the same level.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Crowne Plaza St. Peter’s on your next visit to Rome.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2017

This was an excellent hotel and the staff was superb! The rooms were large and the air conditioning (yes we are from the US) worked perfectly. The location was about a $12-20 euro cab ride from everything, The shuttle service to the airport was good even though it was too restrictive on the return route (started at 07:00...most flights depart to the US at 06:30) so they need to have an early a.m. shuttle as cost to airport for cab was high ($50 euro's). I would stay off of trains and buses...we saw two people who had pick pocket issues. If you have the money, take a cab everywhere.

Staff was superb..might be the best I have seen at a hotel in a long, long time.

Room Tip: Not sure who invented the half shower door in Europe..not specific to this hotel but might be the worst idea I have ever seen. The floors always get wet. Note to all hotels in Europe...get full shower doors.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Johnnygreg2

Dear Johnnygreg2,

Thank you for reviewing The Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peter’s!

I am very happy to learn that you had an excellent stay and that you enjoyed the comfort of the rooms.

Once again, we appreciate you taking the time to share your comments with us and we hope to see you at Crowne Plaza Rome St. Peters again in the future.

With my best regards,

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

This would have been a 5 review however we asked for a top floor room and were out on the 2nd floor - the elephant family in the room above allowed the stampede of feet from 7am and then late into the evening !!!!!!!!!!
The bathroom is dated and needs attention to the woodwork and shower
Room service was overpriced and out pizza was cold when it arrived

However it was clean - the staff were very helpful - it's only 20mins from ciampino airport - the shuttle bus into Rome is great and only 3euros return - the swimming pool is a huge bonus my 2 teenage boys relaxed and enjoyed this facility

In all we would return however I would only stay on the top floor (as I originally requested) so no one is running up and down above my head !!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Grillid, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Rome - St. Peter's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Fundepot,

Thank you for your review, in which you drew my attention to your experience while guest at Crowne Plaza Rome-St. Peter's!

We are very happy to know that overall you enjoyed the stay with us.

I have forwarded your comments regarding the not honored request of the top floor to the Front Office Manager. I know they share our vision of providing the best guest experience possible and as a result I’m confident they will be more vigilant to be sure that similar inconvenience will not be repeated in the future and I am confident they will take the necessary steps to continue to improve their services and quality.

We are sorry to read that you missed completely to mention the last renovation and refurbishment in a new contemporary style of the lobby, reception, restaurant, relaxing area and the bar (we have already refurbished many bathrooms and they look fabulous).

Rest assured that we will review all your comments and take any action we feel is required.

With Kind regards,