Let’s start with the pluses
1. Next to Sapienza University. If this is your destination and reason for being in Rome, good for you.
2. Excellent reception desk. Good for checking in, checking out, and everything in between (e,g, maps, directions, etc.).
3. Nice room size. For any North American who complains about European mini room sizes, this one has good sized rooms. At least mine was (411, fourth floor).
4. Very nice breakfast buffet. Great start to the day.
5. Free tea, coffee, cold water, croissants during the day in the lobby.
The lesser qualities
1. Shabby neighborhood. Most buildings look slum-like. Dirty streets.
2. Dead in the evening. Once classes are over, everything closes down.
3. Breakfast could do with adding fresh vegetables.
4. Very slow elevators.
Overall, a nice surprise More
- Free Wifi