Hotel Victoria
US$ 382
US$ 278
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Giolli Nazionale(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
US$ 156
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Papa Germano(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 78
All reviewsvia venetovilla borghesespanish stepsaurelian wallrooftop barlovely hoteltaxi standfront desk staffaround the cornerfamily roomlarge bathroomroof gardencold cutsfresh fruittrevi fountainbreakfast was includedlocation is excellent
Reviewed 26 January 2012

My husband and I travelled to Italy last month and were completely blown away. Every recommendation given to us by Perillo Tours was top notch from the restaurants, to the hotel, to the activities. The food was to die for, the hotel was gorgeous and in the perfect location, and our tour guide, Paola, was great! We could not have asked for a better trip. We will definitely be using Perillo Tours again in the future - it's the way to go!

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Kathleen R
Reviewed 17 January 2012

Excellent ck. in. Friendly, happy poritiere. Room was small, but very cozy. Washroom and Bidet was on one side and huge shower on the other side of the room with lots of glass and chrome. Very clean and shiny. Beautiful crisp and clean linen towels.
Very unique elevator, enough room for 2 people at a time.
Breakfast was marvelous, fresh and presentation was beautiful. Lovely ceramic bowls and plates and large platters.
We really enjoyed it and will go back when we go to Italy next year.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank chinci
Reviewed 8 January 2012

This is comfortable hotel,close to the centar ,about 1 km, you can go by walk,near caffe Dolce vita.Victoria make your stay in Roma glamorous end plaesnt.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank milabo
Reviewed 21 November 2011

This hotel exceeded our expectations. The staff, room, location, roof top views and restaurant were all top notch. Our room was exactly as pictured on the hotel site and everything throughout the hotel was well maintained and first class. We will definitely stay here on our next stay.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen K
Reviewed 16 November 2011

So glad I found this little hotel! The staff at the service desk were great--always friendly and polite, and very helpful in answering all my questions, booking taxis and tours, making change for large bills, etc. The lobby is tastefully decorated and quite sumptuously furnished. Rooms were very comfortable and well-appointed, with a large bathroom, comfy bed, cable TV in several languages, and internet access. A room safe and minibar are also included. Breakfast was very good, with a tasty assortment of croissants and breads, fruits, yogurt, and hot items such as bacon and eggs. The location was excellent (right off the Via Veneto and directly across from the Villa Borghese), a 10-minute walk from the Metro station (Linea A, with direct connections to the Vatican Museums/St. Paul's and Termini station for only 1 euro--I took the metro and it was perfectly safe). Right around the corner from the hotel is a nice restaurant called "Il Pomodorino" that serves a variety of traditional Italian dishes for a reasonable price. To get to the colosseum, just take the metro to Termini and transfer for the Linea B to "Colosseo" (only 1 euro, much cheaper than a taxi!). Be careful of taxis in Rome, even the "official" ones sometimes have shady drivers who will gyp you big-time--when I first arrived, the taxi from Termini to the hotel took the "long way" and charged me 18 euros, and then the driver literally stole from me (when I gave him a 50-euro note, he sneakily switched it for a 10 and said it wasn't enough for the fare, then loudly argued with me until I figured it was safer to just give him the other 8 and just walk away). On the way back, I had the hotel concierge book me a taxi to Termini, and the same trip cost only 9 euros and was only about 10 blocks.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends