1,722 results
All reviews trastevere area tram stop number tram design hotel executive room minute walk bars and restaurants main attractions pastries centre of rome nice breakfast quiet location breakfast was included trip to rome balcony roma travestere
Reviewed 14 July 2009

Fantastic stay at the hotel ripa, attention to detail amazing rooms restaurant was gorgeous also the food was unbelievable from brakfast to tea amazing. I was there for my birthday and the manager sent champagne to my room which was a lovely touch with a note saying thatk you for chosing to spend this special occasion with them. Not saying everyone will get champagne i dont know. Staff brilliant couldn't do enough for you. rooms spacious, well equipted. close to shops and rail connections. this realy as a fantastic holiday thank you hotel ripa.

Date of stay: January 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
ariannaroscioli, manager at Hotel Ripa Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2009

dear Guest

thank you so much form the deep of my heart for your positive words and review

we try constantly to express our passion in our daily work
and working with people trying to exceed their expectations is outr biggest dream

I found the same passion in your comments.

our mission is 'satisfy to be satisfy 'which is quite hard to accomplish but we never give up

I really wanted to start my day thanking you for what you did,it is much easier to share negative emotions .The courage is in sharing good news and vibes .
You encouraged us to continue and stay on the path
On our web page www.ripahotel.com you can find my email please write me if you're willing to return and I'll be glad to offer again a special treatment for 2 .
Once again Ripa hotel staff and myself thank you and wish you all the best

Sincerely Yours
Arianna Roscioli
General Manger
Ripa Hotel Rome

Reviewed 8 July 2009

We stayed at the Ripa Hotel for 2 nights because we wanted to be close to Trastevere (fun area in Rome with great restaurants and nightlife), and the hotel is only a 5-10 minute walk from all of that. The rooms themselves are very clean, spacious, and have great air conditioning. They are too modern for my taste, but we got a great deal through the website (69 euro/night not including breakfast) and we weren't looking to spend much time in the room anyway. If you are looking for a clean and spacious room next to the heart of Trastevere, I would recommend Ripa.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ariannaroscioli, General Manager at Hotel Ripa Roma, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2009

Dear Sir
thank you for your nice comment and review
on our hotel.
Hope to welcome again at the Ripa !

Kindest regards

Arianna Roscioli
Ripa hotel ,Rome

Reviewed 26 June 2009

I've just returned from spending three nights at Hotel Ripa and I'm full of praise for it and the staff. Having been to Rome of a few previous occasions I would say that this hotel offers superb value for money. The location is ideal, far enough away from the centre not to be too busy, or overpriced but close enough to either walk or get a tram to the sites. It is very close to Trastevre, which is great for drinks and eating out. It is also very easily accessible from Fumicino airport. The room I stayed in was an executive room and was very nice with all the facilities as promised and in very good and clean condition. The attitude of the staff was also excellent. All the staff I saw spoke English which was useful for me as my Italian is rusty at best (I think I also overheard staff speaking Spanish and German too) and they all appeared keen to help. I will be booking to return soon.
On another note, I admit I have an advantage as I have been to the city before and the directions may have been updated on the website but I had no problems finding the hotel by tram from Trastevre station.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2009

nice but old fashion hotel, very good position for nightlife

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 June 2009

I was placed in an "extension room" rather than what they call an "executive suite" as I booked through Hotels.com and not directly through hotel Ripa. Their extension rooms are in terrible condition with stained worn out carpet, terrible showers, and hard beds. The regular executive rooms seem ok. Be careful booking through a discount website as you will get a crappy extension room.....

Best part was the breakfast. The service was not so great either as they neglected to tell us we could take a train to the airport for 5 Euros as opposed to 40 Euros by taxi. Two stars at best. Location is good however.

Date of stay: May 2009