“Lovely atmospheric place excellent food”
Review of Ristorante S. Anna

Ristorante S. Anna
Ranked #2,406 of 13,885 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely T-bone Steak here although I am not sure if the transaction might have gone wrong on the menu because it was more like pork than beef. It was very tasty and tender with lovely roas potatoes. The service was all right I wouldn't say overly friendly although we were with a large group and some of us had much better experience.
There was a buffet which looked very lovely.
Reasonable prices.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Are here for three nights on the go, the food is absolutely amazing,very authentic atmosphere,the staff are so lovely and very helpful too. Would highly recommend and we will definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 16 February 2018

We ate here for 4 nights & had 4 lovely meals at the same table . We were served by excellent staff & a very friendly owner . We were allowed to have starters to share etc and enjoyed every meal . We would certainly return next time we are in the area . Good choices of food .

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I ate here the first night I arrived in Rome, it was suggested by the hotel staff. I don't remember the exact name of the dish but it was a pasta dish with blue cheese and shrimp. I thought it was really good, the noodles tasted fresh. I also ate a white chocolate souffle with raspberry (might have been strawberry) ice cream, this was also delicious. I was there early so it was just me and another couple. The food came quickly and the staff was nice.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We were in Rome for a school trip and we went to the restaurant with the class. They served us small portions of orrible food looking like it was leftovered by someone else. They also gave us bottles of water filled every time by the sink. They made us pade absolutely too much for what we eat.
And to round of, the restaurant's boss treated us without respect and a minimum of education. They probably tried to cheat us making us paying more than what they gave us.