“Delicious!”

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Parione
Reviewed 13 August 2018

While in Rome last month, my husband found this eatery when he wanted fried artichokes. We went it wasn't busy and got seated right away. Lucia, our server, was excellent, and even gave us complimentary shots after our meal. I had the best pizza I've ever had in my life.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Rachael R

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

THE BEST SPAGHETTI MEATBALLS I HAVE EVER HADDD!
I know this place is renowned for their carbonara, personally the star dish is the spaghetti meatballs. You won’t regret it if you order it.
The carbonara was also fantastic, the trick is to eat the pasta WITH the bacon. Without it it’s just a very average dish. The wait staff were wonderful and easy to deal with. There is also a 20 min line, my best advice is to grab tiramisu from next door and have it while you wait and then the staff here will give you delicious prosecco when you get to the front of the line. It honestly made the experience a memorable one.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Based on TripAdvisor reviews, my husband & I stopped while on holiday in Rome on our last evening. What a wonderful experience from the food to the attentive service in a very busy restaurant. They do not take reservations but the obvious mark of a great restaurant is the line outside that is almost constant. We will certainly return on our next trip to the eternal city!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have visited multiple times during our short stay in Rome because the food and service is just incredible. A must visit for anyone for lunch, dinner or drinks!

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

As a party of 6 I thought it would be difficult getting tables in the small restaurants in Rome. We say a line at this place and kept walking. We ended up coming back when the line was smaller and they got us in quickly. We enjoyed wine while we waited and the dinner was fantastic. Cute place. Great service by Simone and Lavinia. Grazi