3,874 results
All reviews via nazionale overlooking the garden within walking distance trevi fountain train station central location spanish steps lovely hotel room was large superior room included breakfast main attractions would highly recommend this hotel street noise roma termini location is excellent heart of rome
Reviewed 15 January 2018

The room was big and the bed was comfortable. The buffet for breakfast is good enough. It has a great location, mostly all the highlights are near and the train station also. The only bad thing was that the room was a little bit hot.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 January 2018

We loved our very spacious room, thought the breakfast buffet was outstanding (best scrambled eggs ever), liked the location and appreciated the friendly staff. It was also easy walking distance to the train station, which we appreciated, and had lots of great little restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Fabrizio B, Direttore vendite at Quirinale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Guest,
your feedback is very important for us,
thank you for sharing your experience at our Hotel on Tripadvisor.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future,
Kind regards
Fabrizio Battisti
Room Div.Mgr.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

The hotel has good points and bad points.
The price is good, room was clean, included breakfast is decent and the porters/luggage staff are very helpful. Furnishings, ammenities make it more a 3 star from personal experience.

The bad is the front desk staff are rude, especially on checking in the women spend most her time looking me up and down and giggling with her colleague in Italian.

The room aircon didn’t work making it stifling hot (yes even in the winter) phone to front desk didn’t work, one of the power sockets didn’t work and hairdryer was on its last legs.

NOISE, I didn’t manage a full nights sleep the entire time I was booked in. The walls are very thin I could hear all conversations, toilet stops, tv shows etc of neighbours on both sides and all movements in the hall. Unfortunately I had one very loud neighbour who has yelling matches with her partner (accompanied by slamming doors and crying) followed by loud “making up” every single day the same thing. I knocked on the door once to which I was ignored, tapped on the adjoining wall to which they laughed and in the end resorted to asking the front desk to please sort it. The front desk rung them, their calls went unanswered (as I could hear the couple arguing about weather to answer the phone) and I went without decent sleep for days. No offer of moving me etc by staff. Just acknowledgement I had a very noisy neighbour they couldn’t seem to get through too.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jade H
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Great location, felt very central - we walked everywhere, Colosseum, train station, Trivi Fountain etc. and always found ourselves not that far from home. We had a triple room which was clean and spacious. The building felt like an old mansion with an elegant, marble staircase and hardwood flooring. Breakfast was fantastic & a great way to start our Roman day.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Was pleasantly surprised by the Quirinale - rooms were big and comfortable and the location at the top of Nazionale was superb - easy walk down to the Trevi Fountain, the Coliseum etc. The breakfast buffet was fine. As a family of four, we booked a suite and two single beds were provided in the living room, Great value for the money.

Room Tip: With a family choose a Suite
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family