7,549 results
All reviews the free mini bar rooftop restaurant via nazionale honeymoon suite restocked daily bruschetta within walking distance excellent hotel trevi fountain welcome drink pastries spanish steps breakfast buffet busy street train station would highly recommend this hotel trip to rome
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent hotel and staff conveniently located within walking distance of the Colosseum, Trevi fountain and the spanish steps. Mauricio is a terrific and entertaining bartender. The hostess, Valentina, even helped my friend with Italian lessons. Overall an excellent experience.

Stayed: October 2018
1  Thank JFnG
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A beautiful oasis in busy Rome. Friendly and helpful staff throughout. Well appointed comfortable rooms, large very comfortable bed and a great rain shower. Excellent level of housekeeping throughout. A great breakfast buffet with a vast array of tasty foods to surely suit most tastes. A trip up to the rooftop bar is a must and the restaurant is a wonderful dining experience not to be missed. Thank you to all staff for a memorable stay and especially to Ivan for being so helpful.

1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Just returned from this fabulous hotel. This is our 2nd visit and it did not disappoint. I booked the hotel for my wife's special birthday, on arrival the staff were their usual excellent self. We were upgraded the the honeymoon suite, room 502. This was wonderful gesture and pleased my good lady somewhat.. The room was fantastic with our own roof terrace and jacuzzi. We booked the restaurant on my wife's birthday, receiving a complementary bottle of prosecco and a lovely dessert to end our meal. The food was fantastic.

The breakfast is amazing and sets you up for walking around the Eternal City. The breakfast staff are magic and we also experienced Salvatore's wonderful crepes.

The whole ambience of this hotel is wonderful and is created by the staff who have an amazing attitude towards their guests.

Please do not hesitate to book this hotel, you will not be disappointed.

We will return.

To the staff... Grazie mille.

1  Thank gal3899
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 5 nights while my husband attended a conference in Rome. Friends of ours were staying at a 5 star hotel and complained about the service there and lack of amenities there and less than friendly staff. They had to unplug lamps in order to plug in their devices. The hotel refused to give them an iron and ironing board.

We were extremely impressed by the Artemide. The room has been totally updated so that staying plugged in was never an issue. There were USB plugs at every bedside and the hotel also provided extra adaptors when we requested them.

The bed was extremely comfortable and we were given a room upgrade so that our room overlooked the courtyard. There was nothing to see in the courtyard but there was peace and quiet and we slept extremely well.

The location of the hotel is amazing. Close to Termini, walking distance to everywhere in Rome, and lovely streets surrounding the main Via Nazionale where there were small independent shops.

The breakfast staff was amazing. Salvatore and Pasquale greet everyone as a special guest, and one morning Pasquale was making crepes with the most delicious Sicilian orange marmalade.

We used the gym a few times and while it's tiny, it had everything one needs in a tight space. If others were using it at the same time it would have been crowded but everytime I went down for a workout I had it to myself.

Our bathroom sink was leaking onto the floor and the issue was addressed within 5 minutes of my calling the front desk, and then the repairman called housekeeping to come in and clean the bathroom again after he left.

A treat was having conditioner in the bathroom, something many European hotels neglect to provide.

I would highly recommend this hotel and wouldn't stay anywhere else in Rome.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank vanbabes
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I attended a weeklong event in Rome. We had been there many times over the years and decided to try a different hotel. We selected the Artimede after some research. We were delighted that we did, too! The facilities were superb. But, the staff was incredible. They were fantastic. Every one. They had conspicuous fun in doing their respective jobs and, combined with their first rate level of competence across the board, their fun became infectious. We love Rome and would have had a great time staying anywhere there. But, the staff of this well-located hotel raises it to a whole different level. Great breakfast.

1  Thank Globalyank