US$ 235
US$ 194
US$ 307
US$ 228
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 337/night.

iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$ 185
US$ 160
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 192/night.

Venetia Palace Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
US$ 80
Venetia Palace
Savings alert! 59% below average rates

The price you found is 59% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

US$ 353
US$ 245
  • Breakfast included
Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 80
  • Free Internet
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 115
US$ 369
US$ 290
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 327/night.

7,336 results
All reviewsthe free mini barrooftop restaurantvia nazionalehoneymoon suiterestocked dailybruschettawithin walking distanceexcellent hoteltrevi fountaincomplimentary bottle of winewelcome drinkpastriesspanish stepsbreakfast buffetbusy streetwould highly recommend this hoteltrain station
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We spent two nights at the Artemide and it was wonderful. A quiet, well ventilated, decent sized room with a good sized bathroom (and a bath!). The windows opened and there was a screen and shutters and a black out curtain. Believe me coming back to a cool dark room after being out in 35+ each day was joyous.

The bed was comfortable and there was enough space for storage and a proper kettle for tea and coffee making. A free minibar with beer, softdrink, juice and water, restocked daily. The staff were lovely, kind and helpful. (such a change from 'service' in London!) Breakfast was amazing! Everything! Fruit, fruit and more fruit, salad, cold meats, cheeses, pastries, pancakes, breads, cereals, eggs, bacon, sausage, mushrooms, beans, juice, coffee, tea etc I have stayed in a number of hotels over the years (see previous reviews) and this breakfast was truly worth writing home about!

We were so exhausted and hot by day three we gave up on the idea of getting the train back to the airport and asked the desk if they could arrange a taxi, they said yes of course and advised they had a private driver who could take us for just a couple of euros more. We booked the driver and had an easy trip to the airport in airconditioned luxury.

My only negative would be the dinner we had at the rooftop restaurant, both my partner and I felt our meals were adequate and nothing special (for the price) which was a shame. However all in all I thought this was a great hotel and would definitely go back and I am very fussy!

Room Tip: I imagine they are all pretty good!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Lucyboom
Reviewed 10 July 2012

15 minute from Colleseum or Spanish Steps or Trevi Fountain or the main shopping area
Rooms are very good and staff are very helpful. Breakfast was surprisingly good

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Junkyard17
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Was a nice room but small. We only had a view into the internal courtyard.

The staff were very friendly though and the one day that I had breakfast at the hotel it was quite good.

The hotel is very well positioned close to a lot of the cities sights.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank THESHONKOFTONK
Reviewed 9 July 2012

My new husband and I arrived at the Hotel Artemide after a long plane ride and right after our wedding so we were both exhausted. We were promptly picked up at the airport with the transportation arranged with the hotel and once we stepped out of the car a porter greeted us to take our bags. Check in was very fast and we were in our room in no time. We were greeted with a wonderful bottle of Chianti and a card from the hotel manager wishing us an amazing honeymoon in Rome. The room was good size for European hotels and the room even had a free restocked daily minibar(choice of sodas, beer, water!). The bathroom was spacious and they provided more than enough shampoo, conditner, body lotion and even slippers! The breakfast provided in the price of the room was delicious and they had a large selection, even for a vegetarian like myself. We also had dinner at the hotel rooftop restaurant, the service was amazing and the food was delicious. The selections of wines was good as well.
Overall we could have not asked for a better stay for our 4 days in Rome, the hotel is centrally located right by the Termini train station(walking distance) and walking distance to the Trevi Fountain, Colesseum and all the sites Rome has to offer. Do yourself a favor and stay at the Artemide!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank WaywardWander9
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is a solid hotel. Its was perfect for a stay with my family. The rooms are clean and up to date. I suspect its like many on this stretch of the Via Nazionale. I needed several restaurant reservations made before we arrived in Rome. I emailed the concierge and he quickly emailed me back with confirmed reservations. I know that this is what concierges are for, but its nice to know that you can still get good service from a hotel like this.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family