This was a nice hotel located in a great part of Rome. Easy access to the vatican (two blocks) great restaurant right arund the corner. Ask the concierge for the name. My wife and I walked to all the plazas and fountains. we easily walked 5-6 miles a day. It was good to work off the food and wine.
Back to the hotel. Clean and neat. It is not a fourseasons grade but is worth the price for the location and it has all the basics.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci hotel is located in a quiet and elegant residential area in Rome, very close to the Vatican City and the magnificent Castel Sant’ Angelo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with NHHotels, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your NH Roma Leonardo da Vinci reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nh Leonardo Da Vinci Hotel Rome
- Jolly Hotel Rome
- Jolly Leonardo Da Vinci
- Jolly Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci